Chapter 16

Zac and Grace drive back to Grace's new apartment. It was really late by the time they reached Grace's apartment. Grace's apartment was a gift from her father as a Graduation present after high school. It was a 2 bedroom apartment that Grace renovated the interiors according to her style and tastes. It was simple, elegant and stunning.
Grace parked her car an opened the door for Zac to get down. She helped him to walk to the lift. They got inside the elevator and smiled at each other. Grace's apartment was on the 17th floor. The doors of lift slide open and Grace helps Zac walk to her apartment. The corridor was really good and had a smooth rug on the floor. Grace takes keys from her jacket and unlocks the door to her apartment.
"Yeah... This is my apartment, Zac " she says calmly. Zac smiles and takes a step inside the apartment and observes the place. He looked around the place with keen interest. He sees pictures of Grace with her parents and friends on different photo frames hung on the wall. The wall was painted with a dramatic royal blue color withholding a pair of sheer lamps on either side which gave a stylish yet luxurious look to the apartment. There was a comfy couch and a plasma screen in the living room. The couch looked so comfy it made Zac feel a bit "I'm home " feeling. the carpet was clean and beige in color and the lighting was dim yet romantic. you can see the kitchen across from the hall and how well organized was the whole place. As you stand in the Centre of living room,there was a room on each side. Zac kept looking at the place and loved the serene atmosphere at Grace's apartment. "It's a really beautiful apartment, Grace " says Zac complimenting.
"Thanks... " said Grace "Actually... Meg did the whole organising while we were at the hospital " Grace continued.
"I see..." says Zac.
Grace offers Zac some water and he takes it.
"So...? " says Grace looking at Zac cute-ly.
"So?" says Zac not understanding what Grace was trying to hint.
"I'm gonna go to take a shower..." says Grace
"Um...yeah...me too" says Zac.
After that Grace walked into her room and Zac lies on the couch for a while and makes some calls to some people.
Grace goes in to take a shower and jumps up and down in joy because she couldn't believe she just kissed the guy she loved and he is at her place. She sings songs while taking shower very loudly. Infact, so loud that Zac could hear her.
Zac smiles when he oveehears she was singing "What makes you beautiful " by One Direction. Zac plans a small surprise for her in the mean time and arranges a bottle of wine and 2 glasses for the both of them. Grace, after a long concert in her bathroom walks out of bathroom in her towel. That's when Meg calls her.she answers the phone.
Meg: Hey.. Guess what?
Grace: what?
Meg: I have a date with Mark on this Saturday
Grace: When did you two even get acquainted?
Meg: Well, it just sort of happened. He seems really good.
Grace: Yeah he does. I'm really happy for you. You really needed a change.
Meg: After what happened with Chad, I was really heartbroken but Mark seems really really nice to me.
Grace: Awww that's wonderful.. Hey, I almost forgot, thank you so much for organizing everything here.it looks fantastic.
Meg: Eh,well,no biggies. Hey,that reporter who you spoke to the other day in the hospital, you remember her?
Grace: Yeah.. I remember, why do you ask?
Meg: She let the whole world knew that you saved Zac and everything. Fans are going crazy on all social media websites. It's all over the place.
Grace paces nervously while still listening to Meg.
Grace: Really? Damn it! I told her to keep it a secret.
Meg: Oh,well,she just did her work. Anyway, I gotta go now. Take care babe.
Grace: Take care, love you...
Grace takes clothes from her closet and wears them. She wears sweat pants and a Tshirt, she combs her wet hair and opens the door of her room.
She was surprised by what Zac was doing.

He ordered her a pizza. Not just any pizza, her favorite double cheese Margarita pizza. She was pleasantly surprised and smiled in amaze.
"I know you must be tired from what all happened from the past few days, so I thought, I should represent as well" said Zac softly.
Grace smiled" you didn't have to do this,Zac...really... Thank you " said Grace
"No problem... " said Zac smiling.
"Hey I even brought you some romantic comedy stuff,I don't know, do you like this stuff?" asked Zac hopefully.
"Yeah I love romance... And comedy " said Grace hinting Zac.
Zac smiles and says"You're in for a ride,then..." tucking the cushion beside him and patting the couch asking Grace to sit beside him.
Grace might look calm and cool from outside, she was dancing from inside and screaming "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, ZAC!!! " Sure... I'd love to... " responds Grace blushing.
"so,muffin, tell me...what movie would you like to watch tonight? We have The Lucky One, Little Manhattan, The Holiday and..." said Zac showing the dvds.
"Um...The Lucky One! " said Grace excited.
Zac plays the movie and they watch the movie cuddling on the couch. Grace snuggles into Zac's chest and watches the movie but her attention was caught by Zac's heartbeat..