Chapter-34

The rest of the week for Zac and Grace, passed by more love making and unveiling more secrets and getting to know each other more.

*After a week*

"Babe, the Cruisé is here... "says Zac. Shirt
"Just a second... "says Grace while combing her hair, with one last stroke.
Grace walks towards the living room in a brown jeans and plain mellow white top with a little self design on it. She looked simply beautiful in that jeans.
Zac wore black shorts and white t-shirt with full sleeves and his hoodie wrapped around his waist. 
Zac just switched on his phone after a week and sees that he has 34 new messages.
"34...what the hell?!" says Zac to himself while scrolling through his phone.

"Babe if you're gonna be late,we're gonna have to leave without you" says Zac smiling and waiting for Grace.
"I'm here..." says Grace standing behind him
"Good,I was afraid I'd have to go without you..."says Zac softly in a playful way looking at her.
He puts the phone in his pocket while making way for her to walk first.

"Ah....I dare you to leave without me" says Grace smiling.
"Well,that... Is not gonna happen " says Zac.
"Don't stare at my behind baby... " says Grace knowing that Zac was looking at her.
"How do you know that I'm looking at you from behind " asks Zac smiling.
"I can FEEL your gaze upon me" says Grace sweetly
"Oh!you can FEEL my gaze upon you?" asks Zac smiling.
"Yeah,that's what I just said. "says Grace smiling
"Well,I know what else I can make you FEEL " says Zac in a husky voice.
"No no no "says Grace softly.
"TICKLE-SQUAD!!!!" exclaims Zac.
He tickles her while she laughs and pushes him on the other side on the sand.
While talking they reached the Cruisé and were asked to board it and they both got inside the Cruisé's kitchen.
"What's cooking for breakfast,Abdul?" asks Zac walking with Grace, hand in hand.
"We're making an Indian breakfast,for you and Grace, Mr.Octavia.
"Ooh! Indian? I love exotic food." says Zac smiling at Grace, to which Grace smiles back. "Me too"says Grace.
They both walk hand in hand towards the deck and just relax.
"There are certain things I need to tell you about me and about my job " says Zac.
"Sure, go ahead! "
"Not everything you hear about is true."says Zac firmly.
"But some things are true..." says Grace.
"Yeah. See,half of the stuff the media writes about me is false. I'm not a control freak. I'm not a womanizer. I'm not a coke head" says Zac.
"I know that. You don't have to explain that to me. I know you " says Grace looking at Zac with her brown eyes in that bright sunshine.

"Breakfast is ready, Mr.Octavia" says Alan.
"Yeah...let's go" says Zac, to which Grace smiles and obliges. 
"Indian food... Can't wait!" says Zac smiling.
Grace just looks at him and smiles. 
They have a great Indian breakfast. 
They have a proper south Indian breakfast followed by a Lassi(a cool Indian beverage to keep the system cool and running)
They had Idli with Sambhar and Dosa with a spicy coconut chutney.
"Food is so tasty " says Grace enjoying eating that Indian breakfast.
"It is...really... No kidding " says Zac while drinking Lassi.
"Wow that was refreshing" says Zac after the last sip of the Lassi. 
"Uh huh" says Grace nodding to Zac.

~~~~~~~~~after 45 minutes~~~~~~~~
Grace says "I think we're near" looking at the land that was nearing as the Cruisé slowed down.
"Yeah we are... " says Zac smiling at Grace.
He is always happy to be around Grace. She makes him smile. Her presence makes him feel at peace and runs a smile on his lips.

"How are we gonna go home now?" asks Grace
"Don't worry, I booked us flight tickets. We'll have to board in another 55 minutes " says Zac.
"I don't wanna go home. College is starting tomorrow" says Grace like a little kid.
"I know. Work is gonna be tough for me from tomorrow. I have 3 projects that are pending, that need to be finished immediately.  I planned us this weekend so that we can have fun and we did" says Zac
"we did... " says Grace sweetly
"Now,it's time to work again,we'll work hard and you'll study hard, things will get better.  One thing is for sure... The past few days with you were the best times of my life, baby" says Zac hugging her gently.
"Me too, baby" says Grace and hugs him.

Once the Cruisé hits the dock,Grace and Zac get off of the Cruisé and get into Zac's Audi.
Zac's driver, drove them to the airport.  The people and the press somehow knew that Zac was gonna be there and they all went nuts.
They were taking pictures of Grace and Zac, asking Zac who the girl was,others asking if he had a fun trip while some others asked if he was still high on coke. As usual, Zac ignored all the questions and Zac's security helped them get through the security and get on the plane. 
Of course he booked them seats in first class and Grace was just too tired from all the traveling and rested her head on Zac's shoulder and he was more than glad to offer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~after 30 mins~~~~~~~~

She fell asleep like that for a while and woke up when Zac woke her up.
"Are we there yet? " asks Grace in a warm sleepy voice.
"No baby,I thought you might be thirsty. Have some water" says Zac offering her water.
"Yeah...thank you " says Grace sweetly.
"We're gonna land in a few mins. The pilot just signaled " says Zac.
Grace just nods and smiles.
"Is the press always that crazy?" asks Grace
"Yeah...you have to get used to it. They got bunch of pictures of us,right?  It's gonna be all over the place by evening " says Zac
"That's crazy. How they were shouting and stuff. Its kinda scared me." Says Grace
"come here, babe" says Zac spreading his arms wide for her to hug. She hugs him and snuggles upto him.

That's exactly when the pilot announces the "fasten your seat-belt sign"

"Really?  Now?" says Grace in a soft voice when she heard the announcement because she wanted to hug Zac and snuggle with him for a while.
"We have all night long,baby" says Zac in a husky voice, smiling. 
Grace just looks at him and smiles.

The flight lands and they both walk to Zac's car which was waiting for them.
"That's your car...I thought we'd have to go through the whole security and madness stuff again " says Grace.
"Yeah... But you said you were uncomfortable " says Zac looking at Grace
"So,you arranged all this?" asks Grace looking at Zac
"Yeah... You don't miss much,do you?" asks Zac in a sarcastic way.
"Oh,my sarcastic soul-mate!" says Grace and they both chuckle to that and get inside the car. Zac asks the driver to drive them to Grace's home.