Chapter 23

"What?! Whoa!!!! What the hell is happening here? " asks Grace looking at them.
Meg and Mark try to put on their clothes in panic. They were feeling embarrassed and the whole situation was awkward.
"Get a room,you guys?!" says Zac looking at Mark.
Grace smiles at what Zac said while walking into the kitchen.
Meg followed her into the kitchen.
"sorry, you had to see that! " says Meg feeling embarrassed.
Grace smiles at Meg "Don't worry, I get it!" says Grace.
"Did you guys eat anything? " asks Grace looking at Meg.
"Nope... "answers Mark walking into the kitchen with Zac.
"let's order some Chinese "suggests Meg.
"But I was gonna make Mac n cheese for you guys.. " says Grace.
"No,we need to talk to you guys about something , so,it's better if we just order in something... " says Mark while looking through her fridge.
"Okay " says Grace agreeing.
"If you're looking for booze,there's none!" says Zac looking at Mark.
Mark looks at Zac and "How do you know that? "
"I know that because Grace doesn't drink any hard drinks except red wine" says Zac looking at Grace and Mark.
Meg raises her eyebrows at Grace and Grace was surprised at how he knew what she drinks and all.
"Ahem...okay... Let's order the food" says Mark looking at Meg and walking towards the main room with her.

Grace looks at Zac and holds his arm. She looks at him with so many questions in her mind.
"How....How did you know that I don't drink anything except red wine?  I never told you that... " asks Grace in a husky voice looking at Zac's face.
"I know you don't drink because the night you saved me...Meg was all wasted and sleeping but you were sober "  says Zac explaining, looking at her.
"But how do you know that I like red wine?" asks Grace
"The night we ordered pizza, you insisted on red wine... " says Zac
"Oh,right!  But... Don't you think that was just a coincidence? " asks Grace
"If that was just a coincidence you wouldn't be asking me about all that, now" answers Zac straight. 
That summed up everything. 
That's when Grace realized that he observed every move and every word of her very carefully with a keen interest. 
"Fair enough! " says Grace sweetly looking at Zac.
",you have to get ready tomorrow, a little extra early"  says Zac while handing over a glass of water to Grace.
She sips the water and swallows it and asks "Tomorrow?  why?"
"Because I was thinking maybe we could just go out and relax... You know? " said Zac softly.
"Sure... But, you have shooting right? " asks Grace
"I postponed the work for a while. Work can wait for a while. " says Zac
"Sure,Handsome...." says Grace complimenting him.
Zac smirks and blushes slightly. 
"So,it's a date... " says Zac looking at Grace's face which was looking at the ground blushing and smiling.
"Yeah.... It is...." says Grace smiling.
"LOVEBIRDS,FOOD IS HERE " screams Mark.

They all talk about silly and funny stuff that happened in their teen life while enjoying the Chinese food.  Everyone is laughing and were having a wonderful time. What could possibly go wrong.