Chapter 24-The Date

The morning welcomed the city with beautiful sunshine and a clearly blue sky. The birds were chirping the beautiful tunes and the city was chill as it was around still early in the morning. The sun rays came through Grace's Window and woke her up. Zac was sleeping in his room. Mark and Meg were sleeping on the couch naked. Grace was sleeping in her room.
Grace woke up and checked her phone.
It was still 5:30 in the morning. She got off the bed and made her bed. She combed her hair and got into the bathroom to brush and take a shower. After a quick shower,she came out and got dressed. She wore a royal blue colored jeans and a grey floral top with a feminine yet and elegant design. This top didn't have many patterns but it looked really beautiful because its had a self design which enhances the beauty of it.
Grace brushed her hair and let it down. She put some cherry finish lip gloss which gave her lips luscious look.
She opened her room's door and saw that Meg and Mark were still sleeping on the couch,naked. The were hugging and looked really cute together.
Grace walks towards Zac's room. She knocked they door. No one answered.
She knocked the door again. There was still no answer
She tried opening the door and it was open. She opened the door and saw that Zac ways not in his room.
He checked the bathroom, he wasn't in it either.
"Where are you, baby? " she thought to herself and that's when her phone buzzed.
She unlocked the phone screen to see that she got a message from Zac.

'waiting for you at the Hills....I love it here.... '
Said the text.
She left a note for Meg and Mark saying 'out with Zac.will call you later. Take care... Xoxo '

She slowly walked towards the main door and takes her keys from the table. She takes her jacket from the couch. And her bag which way hanging next to the book shelf. She opened the door without a noise. She didn't want to wakeup up anyone that early in the morning. It was only 6:15 A.M.
She closed the door behind her back and walked towards the elevator. She got into the lift and presses "0" level. She gets off the lift. As she walks in the parking lot,she realized how cool the whole atmosphere was. It was cool and chilly. Bite the best part was... The sun. The sun was bright yet the weather was chilly.
She got inside her car and started driving towards the Hills.

The Hills Is a place surrounded by green mountains. If you're a lover of nature,you'll definitely love the scenic beauty of the place. The sky was clear blue. The weather was chilly. The mountains were thick,green and were cuddled by fog. The weather in the city might be a little sunny, this part of the land was an eye catching attraction for many. It was so romantic and the place would really set your mood. The mountains were huge and the biggest of all the mountains was "The pearl " mountain. Zac was on top of that mountain waiting for Grace. He parked his car on that mountain and just enjoyed how small everything else looked from there. Infact,there's barely anything about the city you could see. There's just trees,ponds ,and huge mountains. Grace drove to the "Pearl " and saw Zac's car was parked there too. She parked her car beside his and got down. She walked towards. He was looking at Grace with a smile on his face. The smile that Grace would walk a million miles for. He looked so handsome in his white shirt and grey jeans. He coiffed his hair perfectly messy which highlighted his light brown hair. She hugs him.
Grace: This place is just so beautiful.
Zac:I come here when I'm the happiest.
Grace smiles at his words acknowledging that he was happy, finally.
"wait, I brought you something! " says Grace and runs towards her car. She opens the back seat's door and pulls out a huge box. It was really big and it was pretty red box with a lovely boe on it. She takes that to Zac.
"You didn't have to do this... Really... " says Zac looking at her.
"ssshhhhh. Just open it " says Grace.
Zac opens the box, pulling the boe, oh, so, gracefully.
Zac opens the box and sees that Grace brought him a huge bouquet of roses. Each rose of a different color. There were a total of 28 roses with 28 different colors.
Zac holds the bouquet and embraces the beauty of the gift.
"Why there are different colors? " asks Zac softly.
"Each color of the rose represents a different emotion." says Grace sweetly looking into Zac's eyes.
"I wonder what green rose is about " asks Zac.
"Green represents harmony " says Grace.
"Hmmm what about red?" asks Zac smiling at Grace.
"Red represents love "says Grace.
Zac: okay... Then what about this one? This rose is black.
Grace: Black represents lust....
Zac:Then,what about this one?
Grace: White.... That represents my love for you.
Zac: Then I just need this one.
Grace smiles at him. She looks at the ground blushing.
"You look really beautiful..." says Zac in his sexy voice.
"Thank you... " says Grace and looks at him.

"So...I didn't tell you why I called you here. " says Zac
"Yeah... Why? " asks Grace.
Zac walks towards his car.He puts the bouquet carefully in his car and pulls out a rope from the car.
Grace wondered what that rope was for.
Grace saw Zac tying it to a tree tightly and pulled twice so that it won't come off.
"What is this for?" asks Grace walking towards him.
She was standing a bit near him.so he puts the rope around her waist and pulls her towards him.
"What are you doing? " asks Grace shocked at how he pulled her towards him.
"Do you trust me?" asks Zac looking into her eyes.
"What does that has to do with this rope? " asks Grace.
He ties the rope to her waist tightly. Just tight enough not too tight that would make her uncomfortable.
"I'm asking you again...do you trust me?" says Zac looking serious.
"I trust you " says Grace in her husky sexy voice looking into his mysterious eyes.
"Then jump " says Zac.
Grace looks below her shoulder and sees that if she jumped, there's no coming back. "The pearl " is about 300 ft high. She realized that she was scared of heights. She looked down below and saw that the earth was barely visible. She was scared to death, literally.
"Do you trust me?" whispers Zac into her ear from behind, looking at her, smiling.
She turns around and looks back a him.
She looks into his eyes. Suddenly, she gained all her strength. She smiled at him with a smirk on her face. She looked down below and looked back at him.
"I do..." says Grace.
"Then jump... " says Zac.
Grace breathes one last time and stands on the edge of the mountain.
"I love you and I trust you " says Grace looking at Zac and

JUMPS.

By the way guys, I am dedicating this chapter to MsEfronDo for her love and support. Slay Queen!