Chapter 28

All Zac could hear was her sorry for which he felt so bad. Her last words before she collapsed into him were "I'm sorry ". Those words killed Zac.
"ALAN(crew member) , CALL THE DOCTORS IMMEDIATELY!!!!!! " Screamed Zac.
"Baby, it's gonna be okay. I will never let anything bad happen to you,I promise " said Zac almost crying. His heart shattered into a million pieces to see Grace lying lifeless in his hands like that.

"Breathe baby,breathe....ALAN, WHERE THE FUCK ARE THOSE FUCKIN DOCTORS, MAN??!?!?!!!!!!!" Screamed Zac.

The doctors came rushing towards Zac.
"take her to the emergency room immediately " said the doctor.

Zac held Grace and put her on the medical bed.
Everyone on the crew including Zac rushed to the medical emergency room.

The doctors asked Zac to calm down and told him that they'd do the best they could.

She was on life support. She could barely breathe,if at all.

Zac,someone who has never believed in God,suddenly Started praying.

The doctors observed that although she was not breathing, she had pulse.
She was just not breathing.
She was unconscious. The doctors increased the pressure of oxygen and pushed her chest for impact.

It was all too painful for Zac to watch.
He was panting, he was sweating.

After few attempts of pushing on her chest...

Grace breathed.

When Grace took that breath,it gave LIFE to Zac. He felt alive again. He felt like human again.

Everyone on the Cruisé too relaxed as soon as they saw Grace breathing.

After a while, Grace was breathing normally and her pulse was stable.
She was still unconscious though.

The doctors came out of the emergency room and asked the crew to shift her to Zac's room.

Zac and the crew took Grace to his room on the Cruisé. He held her strongly and put her on the bed softly. So softly that he didn't want to hurt even a hair strand of Grace's.

He orders the crew to bring in some fruit salads and fruit juices for his dear Grace.
The doctors walk into the room as soon as the crew leave. 2 doctors came up to him with a report in their hand. The doctors' names are,Mike and Morgan.
Mike: What happened to Grace is pretty much common. It happens a lot when a person takes too much stress and strains on some deep issues.
Morgan: Did she act or say anything that was disturbing her really bad?
Zac: y-yeah... It's something personal.
Mike: Well she stopped breathing because of a nervous breakdown combined with a post traumatic stress disorder. Is she going through some tough time?
Zac: sort of...yeah.
Morgan: Please take care of her. She needs support. She cannot handle too much strain on her brain.clearly, Something traumatized her and she just needs to talk it out and one more thing... Feed her something, she's looking so pale. Did she have her meal,yet?
Zac: No...not yet.
Mike: Her blood pressure is a little low. So,just give her fluids and make her eat something nutritious. Apart from that,she's just fine.
Zac: Thank you, doctor. I cannot thank you enough.
Mike: Don't worry, Mr.Octavia. It's our pleasure.
They leave and Zac falls on his knees as they close the door.
"I'm sorry.... " says Zac softly holding Grace's tender hand.
"This is all my fault... "says Zac, as tear drops run down his cheeks.

~~~~~~~~ After 30 minutes~~~~~~~
Zac falls asleep like that. He sits on the floor but holding Grace's hand gently and resting his head on the bed.
Grace comes back into consciousness and senses that Zac was holding her hand. She opens her eyes and sees Zac sleep beside her resting his head beside her hand holding her hand. She could see that his dry tear patch on his cheek bone.
She touches his forehead with her other hand and Zac opens his eyes.

"GRACE! " says Zac happily as excited as he could ever be.
"I love you, Zac... " says Grace holding his hand delicately.
"I love you more " says Zac looking into her beautiful earthy brown eyes.
"sleep beside me baby " says Grace looking at Zac.
Zac gets closer to Grace... He cuddles with her.
"For a moment I thought I lost you..." says Zac resting on Grace's chest.
"Hmmm....I'm not going anywhere baby. " says Grace holding Zac's hand and rubbing her thumb against the skin of his wrist.

"Oh...almost forgot " says Zac getting out of bed and bringing the fruit salad and apple juice for Grace.
"It's like you read my mind....I am so hungry! " says Grace looking at Zac cute-ly.
Zac makes some calls while Grace has her salad. She sees Zac from the balcony.

The room was more like a suite. It had rich interiors and had a luxurious look to it.
Zac looked so sexy in his grey Shirt. How his hair was pulled back and his golden locks would steal the look. She just admired his looks for the first time.
Zac was still on the phone and suddenly looked at Grace and mouthed a sweet "What?" innocently but Grace just smiles and nods a "No".
After finishing her salad,the crew member knocks the door.
"Come in" says Grace
"Ms.Adams....how are you doing? " asks Alan.
"I'm good,thank you " says Grace
"Well, we are near the island and we're gonna dock in a few minutes....please pass it on to Mr.Octavia, will you? "
"I'll pass that to him" smiles Grace.
Zac just ends his phone call.
That's when Grace hugs him from behind and kisses the back of his neck.
She rests her head on Zac's back and smiles to herself.
"We're here, Grace... " says Zac.
"That's your house? " asks Grace looking at a huge beach house surrounded by just green.
"Yeah... I bought this island the night we kissed " said Zac admitting.
"Really? You were sure about me back then? " asks Grace looking at Zac from behind still holding him.
"I was sure the moment you chose to save me" explains Zac.
Grace just says nothing. She just basked under his love.
The Cruisé docks and the captain signals the crew to stop.
The crew were in a hurry to set up a white beach themed date for zac and Grace for the evening.
Zac takes Grace near his island... Grace removes her shoes and walks on the sand.
"Why there's no else here?" asks Grace innocently looking around the island.
"It's a private island, dear" says Zac looking at how amazing Grace looked in the light of sunset.
"Oh...what did you name it? " asks Grace plucking a flower.
"Grace... " said Zac.
"Yeah? " says Grace looking at Zac.
Zac just looks at Grace with his Oh so sparkling beautiful eyes.
"Grace " says Zac softly looking at her.
"You're kidding me,right? " says Grace.
"No...I named this island after you because this place is beautiful, peaceful and graceful... Just like you, Grace... "says Zac.
"Oh,Zac..." says Grace walking towards him and hugging him.
"I love you, Grace... " says Zac.
Before Grace could say anything, Alan interrupts them.
"Sorry to bother you, Mr.Octavia but just wanted to let you know that everything is Arranged for you both" says Alan.
"Fantastic! " says Zac while Grace blows into his chest and it sends shivers down his spine. To which Zac almost moans but Grace covers his mouth with her hand.
"Is there anything else we could do for you, Mr.Octavia? " asks Alan.
Grace bites the skin of his chest and runs her hands down his torso.
"Yeah, that's it....Ahem! Alan. Report after a week again, alright? "says Zac trying to make some sense out of what he just said.
Alan smiles and bids bye. The Cruisé soon leaves the shore while Zac shows Grace around.
Grace was having fun torturing Zac with her cute and sexy little things while he couldn't catch her and hold her.
At one point, he was folding the length of his jeans that's when Grace comes from behind and bites his neck which turns him on. She loved seeing Zac turning into a sex God from a sweet romantic guy in a snap. she runs away from him playfully but Zac chases her. He chases her fast and grips her body tightly.
He puts her on the sand and looks into her eyes. She tries to move but he pins her to the ground.