Chapter-32

Zac was having a great time with Grace. He was showing her around the island. But today,it was a little cloudy and it seemed like it was going to rain. However, the weather was cool,fresh and romantic. The waves looked beautiful on that cloudy afternoon and the air had a little cool fog which enhanced the who scene even more.
There was a huge log that was near the waves,on the . If you sit on it,the waves would just tickle your toes a bit and go away. Grace had her sandwich in her hand. She was stuffing her mouth with that sandwich and was trying to speak to Zac while eating like that.
"Gosh,chew your food,babe" said Zac smiling at how happy and cute Grace seemed.
"Uh-huh" she said nodding her head like a cute little puppy.
Zac just smiled at her and sat on the log that was lying the sand.
Zac was looking at the waves and was thinking about something deeply.
Grace just enjoyed the silence for few moments until she was done with her sandwich and sat beside Zac.
She sat next to him and held his hand. She rested her head on his shoulder.
"What are you thinking? " asked Grace
"Are you bored?" asked Zac breaking his lips from a total seriousness to a playful smile.
"What?! No....why would you think that?" says Grace
"Well, girls ask stuff like this when they're.... Bored." says Zac explaining.
"Well,I don't know about others. Analyzing you is fun!" says Grace sweetly.
"ah, right! " says Zac smiling quietly.
"Also... I'm not like the other girls" says Grace
Zac doesn't say anything.
"Helloooo! do you agree or not? " asks Grace
"If I say that you're Like rest of the girls,I'm pretty much screwed! So, I'm gonna go ahead and be honest. If you were like the other girls,I wouldn't be here with you " says Zac.
Grace smiles.
"How you steal my heart! " says Grace looking at Zac completely lost in his words and looking into his eyes.
"just the way you stole mine..." says Zac.

"Can I ask you something? " asked Grace intently.
"Anything..." says Zac softly
"Is our relationship.... Is our relationship just temporary or do you want to take it to the long term? Asked Grace.
"What do you think where this is going? " asks Zac
"Me? You already know the answer " says Grace giggling nervously.
"Long term? " guesses Zac.
"that a doubt? " asks Grace
Zac just looks at the waves smiling.
"You didn't answer my question " says Grace
"I love you for the rest of my life " says Zac softly holding Grace's hand.
"just love me for the rest of mine... " says Grace sweetly looking at the waves.
Zac's heart just sank deep inside.
Her words hit him deep . He fell harder for her.

She kissed him hard and pulls him towards her and they fall on the sandy ground. She gets on top of him and rips his shirt off. She kisses him harder and harder. He bites her lip and brushes his hands around her waist and pulls her closer to him.

"Let's go inside " says Zac looking into Grace's eyes.
Grace tries to control herself and was already breathing heavily. Zac helps her stand up and holds her in his arms and takes her back to his room.

Zac puts her on the bed and took off his already ripped shirt. She pulls him towards her body and kisses him.
"I love you..... So much " says Zac almost choked up and panting. he kisses her and sheds a tear while kissing her.
Grace melted looking at Zac, who was expressing secrets to her in a way that is just known only to them both.
"I love you even more... " says Grace softly, pulling his hair gently while he was kissing her neck and tracing kisses from there.
When they both reached their peak.
Zac cried. Grace understood why he cried. He just didn't leave tears. He weeped, hard. He held Grace closely in his arms and just cried like there's no tomorrow.
Grace just understood that those tears were some unspoken truths and unspoken emotions that were just piled up inside him. He bottled himself up completely before and now that he knows that Grace will be there for him,he just ignored how crying might make him seem like. He just ignored all his insecurities. He just hugged her like a kid would hold a teddy and cried out loud.
Grace didn't say anything or questioned anything. She just held him and rubbed his back to comfort him.
"Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve love. I sometimes even feel like I don't deserve you. " says Zac still weeping hard, barely able to breathe.
"It's okay, Zac. Just calm down. It's okay to feel like this. This happens." says Grace trying to comfort him.
"Sometimes,I wonder what would have happened if you didn't save me that night" says Zac still crying.
"Baby,calm down,it's okay. If I didn't find you that night, someone else would have." says Grace.
"I don't want anyone else. I just want you." says Zac. With that he cried even Harder and buried his head on her chest.
Grace just rest her head on his head.
"Ssshhhhh. It's okay,Zac. I'm here. Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere. I love you. I won't leave even if you ask me to " says Grace.
"I never want you to leave. I always want you to stay in my life" says Zac still crying, not breathing properly because he cried so hard. Grace gave him some water that was on the lamp-side table next to the bed. He had a few sips of the water and calmed down a bit.
"I love you, Zac. I love you and only you. Nobody can change that." said Grace. She takes his hand puts it on the middle of her chest.
"you see this? Right here? Flesh? No no...the heart..... That's beating hard. It's beating because of you. It will beat as long as I live and it's going to beat only for you "says Grace explaining how he became her reason for existence.
"I honestly don't know how to live without you" says Zac and hugs her harder and cried harder.
Grace too cried as she understood how much Zac loved her and wanted only her.