Chapter-59

"The condition is that you have to marry me back " says Zac smiling and poking fun at Grace.
"You...gladly " smiled Grace.
He puts the ring to her finger and it slides perfectly on her finger.
"A perfect match " said Zac smiling at Grace.
Grace smiled at him and hugged him.
He was so happy to finally speak his heart out to Grace.
The stars once again made a beautiful chandelier to their perfect night.
The night sky blessed them with magic. That night belonged to them and just them.
What could possibly go wrong?

~~~~~~~~~~~the next day~~~~~~~~~~~
"Everything is wrong with this, Grace " yelled Meg.
"Stop yelling " requested Grace.
"Oh,I'm annoying you? You hurt me for 5 years. This is nothing compared to what you've done to me" says Meg in rage.
"Meg, you have to forgive me" says Grace looking at Meg into her eyes.
"Why do I have to forgive you? " asks Meg.
"Because you're my only bestfriend. You stuck with me for better and for worse. You never judged me for my mistakes and I was just horrible to you. Yes, I made a mistake by leaving you like that. But you have to understand that I left you because I was mad at myself. I know it sounds like an excuse but I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Meg. " said Grace apologetically
" I actually thought you were my bestfriend who'd never leave me, Grace " said Meg.
"Meg, I'm truly sorry. Please forgive me. " said Grace looking at her.
"Grace, I think you should leave " says Meg coldly.
Grace couldn't say anything after that. She left Meg's house and got into her car. She didn't cry. She knew she was wrong while leaving Meg like that 5 years ago. If apologizing to you everyday is the only way you'd let me in,so be it. I'll say sorry until you forgive me Grace thought...

She reached Zac's house. He was talking to some director, out in the lawn.
Grace looked at him and waved. Zac waved back and excused himself and asked the director to meet him later. He did apologize for the inconvenience.
He walked inside them house, he saw Grace staring at the painting.The same painting she saw when she came to his house for the first time.
"Grace... " said Zac and walked towards her. He slowly put his hand around her waist and hugged her from behind.
"This painting makes sense to my now" said Grace still staring at the painting.
He kissed her neck which sent shivers down her spine and her breath trembled. He kissed her cheek and then he kissed her nape of the neck.
"Zac..." she moaned.
He didn't stop. he held her waist harder and pulled her body towards his. She turned around to face him.
"Zac... " whispered Grace calmly.
"Shhhhh " said Zac. He looked into her eyes seductively.
His stare would make her insides feel the most intense sensations emotionally and made her nervous physically, but this stare, this intimate seductive stare would simply sweep her off of her feet.
"So beautiful " whispered Grace.
"What? " asks Zac still whispering.
"your eyes " said Grace. She rest her arms around his neck and smiled at him.
"I missed you " said Zac
"I missed you too" says Grace
"you never have to miss me again " says Grace sweetly smiling at him.
He pulled her even closer and presser his lips against hers. He missed those beautiful lips. He missed her perfume. Her touch. How her skin felt against his.
"Come here " said Zac intimately and kissed her harder. He kissed her neck and traced kisses around her neck line and pushes her against the wall.
"Zac..." moaned Grace holding his hair and pulling it hard.
It turned him on even more.
"Shhhhh.... Master is at work, just enjoy the ride " whispered Zac into her ear.
Those words sent sexy vibes throughout her body.
She felt her knees getting weak. He held her by the waist strongly.
"Let's take this upstairs, shall we?" whispered Zac into her ear. She lost control after that. She fell in his arms. He held her and smirked. He took her in his arms and carried her upstairs to his room.
He put her down in his room,near his bed. She recognized that room.
"I love you " said Grace as she was kissing him with passion and love.
"I love you more " said Zac in between his kisses and bit her neck. It drove her crazy.
She took off his shirt and pulled him closer to her while he was undressing her.
"Love me" said Grace looking into his eyes.
"Gladly " said Zac and removed all of her clothes. They both were naked and embraced each other with their love making.
He made her feel even more special and so did she. Time didn't matter. They couldn't care less about the world. What mattered was, one another in each other's arms. They made Upp for the lost time and loved each other passionately. He loved her so tenderly yet so seductively and so intensely , just the way she liked him.
She made love to him after that, making him feel special.

After countless hours of love making, they fell asleep in each other's arms.