Introduction

~~~~~~~~~~
This Is A List Of Things You'll Need To Know For This Book.
(Y/N) Your Name
(F/N) Fake Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(F/C) Favorite Color
More Will Be Added Throughout The Book So Read This Every Chapter So You Know.
~~~~~~~~~~

Italics Are Thoughts

---Y/N's Pov---

Opening the door to my home, i walk through onto the F/C tiles. "Home sweet home, the one place in O'Khasis the high priest cant bug me." I took off my helm, placing it onto the stand.

I took my armor off then placed it onto its position next to my door. I put my sword on its shelf when i get a knock on my door. Great, just wonderful.

I threw my armor back on as fast as i could, then opened the door. "Hello?" I see the high priest standing there, anger in his eyes. "Hello, because you are my best guard i would like to talk to you."

Staring into his icy blue eyes made me shiver as i open the door wider. "Come in." He walks through the door as we both sit down in chairs by my table.

"As you know, Jeffory the Golden Heart has recently been assassinated." I nod my head slowly, not connecting the dots of why he was talking to ME about it. "Well, because you are my head guard i am requesting you join the Jury of Nine."

I gulp, starting to shake in my armor. "Oh, what am i saying? You have to join the Jury of Nine. I'm not taking no for an answer."

"I d-dont know." I never wanted to do this. I just wanted to be a guard. I wanted to guard people and save lives. I never wanted this to happen.

He laughs. "You better because i dont feel like getting blood on my cloak." He cackles and walks out. "N-No."

He stops and turns. "What did you just say?" I stand up. "I said no!" He tilts his head. "Alright."

He turns and leaves without another word. I take off my helmet putting my head in my hands. Im just going to head to bed. Its getting late.

~~~Time Skip Brought To You By A Lion Controlling The Tardis From Doctor Who~~~

I awoke abruptly the next morning, with smoke filling the air. I dart my eyes around at my house. Or the remains of my house. Light orange flames everywhere. I feel the burning on my leg and my left forearm. I look down to see blisters and burning skin as i run out of my room coughing. I throw on my armor and helmet as i run. I hear people chasing after me. I try to run faster but the now multiple burns on my legs hurts more than i can even say. They catch up to me and i feel slices from their sword on my back making me wince even more. At the end of the pathway i see a huge mountain. Knowing that i would not be able to climb it, i run into the woods. It being night and winter i didnt have a chance of running through the forest and coming out alive. I grab a rock and throw it at them as i run into the forest. I quickly climb up the tree, ignoring the scratches i got.

"Damn, we lost her." I heard one of the guards say. The other looks for footprints. "Zane is going to be mad." They both walk off as i start jumping from tree to tree trying to get away.

When i jumped to the fifth tree the branch broke and i fell into the snow, landing on my arm. I hear a snap and i whimper. I felt blood flowing everywhere as i continued to limp through the forest. I look though my glazed over eyes to a small clearing in the forest, also a gate leading into a village.

I cant go in there! They could be aligned with O'Khasis! I start to turn and walk away but trip over a log coughing. But if i have any chance to live, its in that village.

I crawl to the entrance of the wall and see two guards, both with helmets, as they walk towards me. "Who are you?!" I cough and try to speak but all i hear is a choking noise.

"Look she is hurt we have to help!" I look at their armor closely and notice its a bronze chainmail, with a cross engraved in the middle. One guy's helmet has a blue feather while the other has a green.

"She has a cross engraved in her armor Laurence, she has to be with them!" The guy named what i assume to be Laurence, shakes his head.

"She may be like you Garroth. Running away from O'Khasis." My jaw clenches as i reach my shaken, burnt arm towards my sword and managed to squeak a few words.

"Y-Your, t-the Lord's s-s-son." They both face down at me while Laurence bends down. "Laurence!"

"We can bring her to Lord Aphmau. She can decide what we do with her." He bends closer to my ear and whispers. "Can you walk?" I shake in my worn out helmet.

"Alright let me help." As soon as he started pulling me up i felt myself slowly drift into unconsciousness. Before i could fully pass out i tried again to speak.

"I h-hate you...... Z-Z-Zane..."

He lays me back down while i stare at the star light. Good Luck Y/N on a new life.

Thank you guys for reading the intro for my new book! If you read ~Beach~ You would know i love Garmau. Like this is the titanic of my favorite ships. Anyway i decided, because i dont like Laurmau i wanted to do something for the Laurence fans. So here yah go!
-Ally <3