Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~~
This Is A List Of Things You'll Need To Know For This Book.
(Y/N) Your Name
(F/N) Fake Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(F/C) Favorite Color
More Will Be Added Throughout The Book So Read This Every Chapter So You Know.
~~~~~~~~~~

Italics Are Thoughts

~~~Garroth's Pov~~~

My jaw clenches as i see Laurence carrying someone from O'Khasis. "Laurence why do we even have to ask her? She is from O'Khasis. She is clearly trying to either spy or take me."

He shakes his head while i stare at my hands, now forming fists. "She could be badly injured. Not to mention you are also from O'Khasis Garroth. Your good right? So she can be good too. We need to take of her armor to see if she is injured underneath. That way you can check if you know her, not to mention if you know she is evil."

I sigh and continue to walk. "I guess so. Was it just me or when she squeaked out that i was the son of the Lord she reached for her sword?" He shrugs.

"I didnt see anything." I look down trying to focus. I definitely recognized that voice, but from where? "We need to hurry Garroth. We truly dont even know how much she is hurt."

I scoff. "If she even IS hurt." He stops walking and turns towards me. "Garroth, what is your problem? You dont even know her!"

"She may work for Zane and is just getting on our good side so she can jump out and destroy us." He shakes his head and continues walking.

Once we got to Aphmau's place i knocked on the door, worriedly. She opened the door with a tired look. "G-Garrorth? Whats wrong?" I take a step left to show Laurence with the girl.

"W-Who is she?!" I shrug. "We dont know. All we do know is that she has a cross on her armor so she is from O'Khasis."

Aphmau opens the door wider. "Garroth go back on patrol. Laurence come in with the girl. Do we know if she is injured?" Laurence shakes his head. "No we don't."

Aphmau nods as Laurence walks in, the woman in her arms. I walk away from the purple house thinking.

I know her voice from somewhere. I just need to figure out who owns it.

---Laurence's Pov---

We walk in and Aphmau helps me bring her to the guest room downstairs. When we got down there we see Zoey sitting on the floor near Aphmau's chests reading a book. "Lord Aphmau? Laurence? Who is this?"

She marks her page, setting the book down, then standing back up again. "W-We don't know. She was crawling to me and Garroth about 10 minutes ago. She couldn't talk so we are guessing she is injured." She nods her head.

"Let me help, we just have to keep mind of Malachi and Levin sleeping upstairs." She steps in front of us and opens the door. "We have to take off her armor to see the injury's, but the armor seems to be broken in the back. It looks like swords got to it."

They nod as i continue. "The armor is pretty weak so she can't be a Jury of Nine. Their armor is almost indestructible." Zoey removes the girls helmet to show H/C hair flying everywhere. Sweat sticking to her forehead.

"No injuries on her face. Thats good." I nod as we start removing her armor covering her torso. We know from experience that this type of armor is common in O'Khasis.

We finish taking it off to see a tattered F/C shirt. There were burn marks covering her fore arms. Her right arm was extremely bruised, possibly broken. There was blood leaking from her back and we were able to flip her over softly, while we noticed that there were stab marks on her back.

"Th-This is not good." Aphmau says terrified. "Not at all." Zoey says, with almost as much terror.

We flip her back over gently and take off the bottom half of the fragile armor. It reveals more wounds. Burns running up the sides of her legs. "Zoey, go get Garroth. Laurence, you stay here with me and help me stop some of the bleeding."

We bot nod and Zoey runs off. "Aphmau, do you recognize this girl from anywhere? She's most likely a guard there but if guards from Scaleswind and O'Khasis were warning us about the war if we don't find Nicole, then shouldn't she have been there?"

She shakes her head. "They have thousands of guards at O'Khasis, she may have just stayed there that time." I sigh and walk over to a medical kit that we had on the wall, and grabbed gauze. I handed some to Aphmau as she started wrapping the burns.

Garroth walks in with Zoey following close behind. "Hey Garroth. We need your help wrapping her. She is extremely injured." He nods and walks over. He doesn't look at her face at first, and looks wary of it.

After wrapping her arm and her burns Garroth finally looks at her face and gasps, almost in tears. "N-No... S-S he can't be here!!" He sprints out of the room, to what im guessing was outside.

"GARROTH WAIT!!"

Hello everyone! Welcome to the first real chapter of Star Light! I have officially made a schedule for everyone asking me. Anyway here it is....
Monday: Corrupt
Wednesday: Star Light
Friday: Corrupt
Saturday: Star Light
Sunday: Star light
I'll be putting this in ~Corrupt~ to. This will be starting Wednesday with another chapter of Star Light. Tuesday i'll be posting a ~Corrupt~ then i will start going by the schedule. Love you all!
-Ally <3