Chapter 13

~~~~~~~~~~
This Is A List Of Things You'll Need To Know For This Book.
(Y/N) Your Name
(F/N) Fake Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(F/C) Favorite Color
(S/T) Sword Type
More Will Be Added Throughout The Book So Read This Every Chapter So You Know.
~~~~~~~~~~

Italics Are Thoughts

---Y/N's Pov---

I knew what i had to do. I ran towards the entrance of the forest. His words pounding into my head.

We will be back soon okay?

LIES!

I swallow back tears and i walk to the exact spot.

"I'm done crying tears for you Laurence." I kneel down onto the area.

"I'm done getting angry about you kissing Aphmau." I get up and turn around.

"I'm done loving you."

I walk away from the area and i walk back to my house. I pull out my training dummy and i grab my F/C sword. I slash the dummy in half perfectly.

I remembered the visions from Enki. I never got them anymore. I wish i did. Whenever i talked to him i felt better about the situation i was in. I kick over the remaining part and sigh, throwing my sword onto the ground.

I hear a knock on my door and i walk to it. "Hello?" I say, opening the door.

I see Zoey standing there rubbing her arm. "H-Hey Y/N. I needed to ask you something." I nod my head.

"I found a way to get everyone back but i need your help doing it." I open my door wider, motioning for her to go in.

She walks in and sees the dummy on the ground. "If i open the portal i will get really weak and i won't be able to get them successfully. You are the strongest guard in the safe hold. I also know that you are feeling heartbroken so if you don't want to d-" I sigh.

"Of course. They are still my friends and i'd love to help." She smiles. "I miss them so much Y/N."

"I....I do to." I grab my helmet from the table and shove it on. I walk over to the sliced up dummy and i pick up my sword, sheathing it.

"Let's go Zoey. Let's get our friends back." She nods and runs off to a part of the forest. I grit my teeth when i saw where we were going.

The place where.......Laurence...told me to stay.

I shake my head and run faster. Eventually we get to an unlit portal. "Are you ready Y/N?"

I nod, unsheathing my sword. Zoey says a strange spell that i didn't understand and the portal lights. I see Zoey on the floor panting and i hug her.

"I'll be back soon. I'll bring them back safe." I run through the portal and the first thing i see was white.

I look up and saw another castle. I run to the entrance of it and see everyone. They're alive!

I see Zane run towards Aphmau in his demon form. "ALL OF YOU GET IN THE PORTAL NOW!" Everyone looks towards me and i run over to them.

Laurence, Emmalyn, Kenmur, and Katelyn run out. A/N I forgot to mention Katelyn was there. So sorry!

Aphmau wanted to stay behind to help Joey but Garroth and a stranger pulled her back. Eventually they ran through and i sighed. "I-I'll come back for you Joey. I promise."

I turn behind me and run through. It breaks as soon as i leave. I see Aphmau hugging Zoey and talking. I look at Laurence who was talking to Garroth and Emmalyn who was talking to Kenmur.

I shake my head to get myself out of my thoughts and smile. I see Katelyn walk up to me with a confused look on her face.

"15 Years i was gone huh?" I nod, silent. "Why did you save us?" I chuckle and take off my helm.

I was still recognizable but my hair grew longer and the all H/C was now half F/C. She gasped making everyone look over. I run my hand through my hair and smiled.

"Katelyn, i'm glad your alright." I hug her and she hugs me back. Garroth comes running over and i start to tear up when i hug him.

"Garroth i thought you died!" He hugs me tighter. He lets go and i chuckle. Laurence walks up to me and i hesitate.

Of course i still loved him.

Of course i knew i had to let him go.

"Y/N....i'm so sorry." I started crying. I can't help it. I love him.

"You said you would be back soon! You were 15 years late Laurence!" I hug him and sob into his shoulder.

"I am so glad you weren't hurt while i was gone." I smile into his shoulder and chuckle between sobs.

"Your alive Laurence! I can't believe any of you are still living! I thought you guys all died!!" He stops hugging me but keeps his hands on my shoulders.

"I'm not leaving you. Never again."

Hey everyone! Super cute-Shortish chapter! Yes that's a word! Let's be real here, everyone died from cuteness at the end. Raise your hand if you did!

Me: *Raises Hand*

Mom: "Ally what are you doing?"

Me: "MYBOOKWASSUPERCUTEOHMYGAWDHELPIMABOUTTODIEFROMHOWCUTEITWAS!"

Mom: "A-Alright i'm just gonna..." *Walks slowly out of room*

Ally: *Drops on floor from cuteness.*

Ha! Love you all!
~Ally <3