Chapter 27

~~~~~~~~~~
This Is A List Of Things You'll Need To Know For This Book.
(Y/N) Your Name
(F/N) Fake Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(F/C) Favorite Color
(S/T) Sword Type
More Will Be Added Throughout The Book So Read This Every Chapter So You Know.
~~~~~~~~~~

Italics Are Thoughts

"Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten." ~Lilo and Stitch.

---Laurence's Pov---

I walk back to where i saw Luna last and i smiled. I remembered so vividly when i met her it was almost unreal.

~~~FlashBack~~~

I was struggling through the forest, trying to get away from Phoenix Drop. It's been a year sense Y/N gave up to save us and quite frankly, I blame myself for it. Aphmau has missed her almost as much as I had, and wasn't acting like the same Aphmau everyone knows and loves. It hurt us all that Y/N was gone, but i still had a twinge of hope in my heart that she was still out there, still breathing, still waiting to come home. I walked around the walls as i normally did until i heard sobbing. I walk towards the cries until i see a kid that's about 5 crying over someone's body. I walk up to her and she whips her head in my direction.

"W-Who are you?" The girl sobs out. I walk towards a her a tiny bit. "My name is Laurence and I'm a guard from a safe hold not far from here. Who might you be?" I answer.

She bites her lip before answering. "M-My name is L-Luna. This is m-my mom. She t-tried to save me from a group of shadow knights until she d-died." She finishes and lays her head back on the mother and cries.

I sit next to her and she leans against me. "S-She did nothing w-wrong! She was trying t-to save me!" She continues to sob.

"H-Hey. It's alright. I'll take care of you okay?" I say. She looks up hopefully with bloodshot eyes.

"R-Really?" I nod with a huge smile on my face.

~FlashBack Over~

I watch my girl run up to me and she hugs my leg. "Daddy!" Luna squeals happily.

"Hello Baby girl. I got the day off today. Let's go play."

Hey guys. So so very sorry for the short chapter but I promised some people I would post today. I guess there was a lot of information tied to this chapter so you can figure out some things. Anyway my phone is gonna die, so Ciao!

~Ally<3