Chapter 12

~~~~~~~~~~
This Is A List Of Things You'll Need To Know For This Book.
(Y/N) Your Name
(F/N) Fake Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(F/C) Favorite Color
(S/T) Sword Type
More Will Be Added Throughout The Book So Read This Every Chapter So You Know.
~~~~~~~~~~

Italics Are Thoughts

---Y/N's Pov---

I continuously rub my face as Laurence hugs me. I didn't know what to do. Garroth hurt me and i was more confused than anything at that point.

"Sh, i'm here Y/N. Everything will be alright. I promise." I nod as i listen in to what Zane was saying.

"We will leave if you give us that damn amulet!" Zane sounded as if he was about to spit venom. "NO!" Aphmau screams.

He laughs and commands the guards to break the wall down. They only break down the gate when Zane stepped through. He grabbed Laurence by the throat and shook him. The amulet falls out of his pocket and he let's go of him. He picks it up and runs off towards the forest inside the walls.

I stand up and start to run but get stopped. "Y/N just wait here! You've already done enough!" Garroth says, making a few more tears fall from my eyes.

"B-But i can help!" Aphmau and Garroth run off and i'm left there rubbing my cheek with Laurence. He grabs my hand and brings me to the entrance of the forest where they ran to.

"Stay here Y/N. We will be back soon okay?" I nod. He runs after them with Emmalyn and Kenmur. I'm left alone with my thoughts.

~So this time skip basically is a filler. So if you have watched the 100 episode of s1 MD you would know of the Irene Dimension and everything that went on with that. Imagine the same thing happening except the "Garroth" Is Joey and the "Laurence" is Garroth. We all caught up right? Gotcha.~

---Y/N's Pov---

"Y/N you need to go home." I turn around to see Levin. "No thank you." He sighs.

"It has been two days sense you have ate or slept. You do this often and i'm afraid it will hurt you." I snicker. "Lord Levin you have a safe hold to take care of."

"Y/N please. You have guarded two straight days please just sleep for one day." I rub my guarded arm. "It's fine. Let the other guards sleep for a while."

He suddenly looks towards the ground. "Are you blaming yourself again?" I look out the gates.

"I'm not blaming myself because i know it's my fault. If it wasn't for my stupidity i would have ran after them and saved them! Now they're gone and i'm stuck." I rub the back of my neck.

"If you would have run after them, i wouldn't have an amazing head guard." I smile and turn back towards him.

"Thank you Lord Levin." He hands me a paper bag.

"I won't deny you of your request to guard for one more night but you have to promise me you will eat the food in that bag and you have to return home in the morning." I nod.

"Goodnight m'lord." He smiles. "Goodnight Y/N." He walks away and i look back out the gates.

~Another Time Skip~

The sun shone and i smiled. "Time to go check up on that area." I see Alexis walk up and she smiles.

"Good morning Y/N! You seem in a such happier mood today!" I nod. "Yeah... Alexis may i ask you something?"

She stares at me confused. "Of course." I gulp. "What happens when you love someone with all of your heart but they broke it by kissing....A-someone else?" She hugs me.

"I'm so sorry Y/N. I knew you loved somebody but i never knew he kissed someone else." I lost it. I started sobbing into her shoulder.

"How about i ask Kyle to take over and we can hang out for the day." I mentally punch myself for losing it in front of someone but nod.

What i would give to have him right next to me.

I shake my head. "Actually, i'll be fine. Thanks Alexis." I stare at her emotionless. "You sure?"

I nod and she walks away. I have to get over it. He's gone. He left me. I have to accept this. I walk towards Malachi and Levin's house.

Malachi walks out of it and notices me. "Hello Y/N." I wave. "May i speak with you?" He stands next to me.

"Y/N how is your chest?" I wince.

The subject bugs me really. 15 Years ago...... The day THEY disappeared. I started to become a shadow knight. The only person i have ever told was Malachi. When....Aphmau disappeared, i felt the need to to take care of Levin and Malachi as if they were my children. The whole 15 years i built the safe hold, they were there right by my side. Anyway i got tainted and it spread throughout my body. My arms, thighs, and neck. I try not to think about it much. I don't feel the need to kill Levin or Malachi. I feel like the same me i have always been.

"I-I'll be okay Malachi. Don't worry." He sighs "Y/N this is very strange. I have never read anything about being tainted."

I shrug. "I don't know. I don't feel any different. It's weird. I-uh-have to go home. Bye Malachi." He smiles. "Goodbye."

I walk towards my house when i'm stopped by Zoey. "Y/N i found a way to save them! To save Laurence!" I grit my teeth

"He's gone Zoey. We have to give up and let go." She hugs me. "I know you love him and i found a way to save them."

A few tears fall from my eyes. "No. He doesn't love me so i have to let it go Zoey." She lets go of me but still holds my shoulders.

"I know you're hurt. We can save them Y/N. Garroth is still in there too." Memories of that day flashed in my mind.

"Zoey stop! I need to stop caring for people." She let's go of me and i run to my house.

I need to stop caring for him.

Hey everyone! I don't have to much to say but thank you all for reading!
-Ally <3