Chapter 16

~~~~~~~~~~
This Is A List Of Things You'll Need To Know For This Book.
(Y/N) Your Name
(F/N) Fake Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(F/C) Favorite Color
(S/T) Sword Type
More Will Be Added Throughout The Book So Read This Every Chapter So You Know.
~~~~~~~~~~

Italics Are Thoughts

---Y/N's Pov---

I awoke with a fright and immediately sitting up, regretting my decision. I groan and my hand goes up to my shoulder. I try sitting up again and was successful. I grit my teeth trying to stand up and almost topple over. I fall back onto the bed and i whimper. Yes i have been in pain before but this hurts....A LOT. Suddenly Aphmau and Zoey open the door in a rush and they stared at me.

"Y-Y-Your a-awake." Aphmau finally spits out, after about a minute of silence. I cock my head to the side and stare at her weird. "W-Why wouldn't i b-be?" I say, as i sit up.

I immediately groan and my hand, once again, flies back up. "Y-You've been asleep for about a week..." Zoey whispers. My eyes widen. "Y-Y-Y/N the taint.." Aphmau says, almost in tears.

I realize my armor was off and i pull down my sleeves of the F/C t-shirt to cover the ones just below my elbows. I look down and grit my teeth, not wanting to speak. "How long have you had this Y/N?" Zoey says, her voice quivering. 

"I got it when i was stabbed 15 years ago...." I say, silently shaking. I hear gasps and i just close my eyes and gulp. I just sit there, silently wishing i never saw Laurence and Aphmau kissing. If it weren't for me being a weakling and trapped in a love i may never get I wouldn't have ran away to get stabbed. 

I hear someone entering the room and i see Laurence standing there frowning and looking down. "Sh-She isn't going to make it. Is she?" Aphmau wipes away the beginning tears and whispers something to him. 

His head whips up to look at me. I give him a slight smile and he chuckles, almost in tears. "Y-Your awake. I thought y-you were going to die." I try to stand up again, having the same result, but being caught by Laurence who ran over. 

I blush and look up at him. He hugs me and i wince but i don't care. "Laurence, do you know about Y/N?" Zoey says, fear clearly shown in her voice. He stops hugging me and looks at my arms. 

He nods slowly and i grit my teeth. He gently sits me back down on the bed. "It's a curse fr-from the nether. I'll explain it later."

I hear gasps and i groan. "I've had an arrow wound before but Irene this hurts!" I put my hand gently on the wound.

Soon after Levin comes in. "Y/N your okay!" He yells, with a huge smile on his face.

I nod and he walks over. "C-Can i m-maybe have the d-day of from guarding?" I ask, sheepishly.

He chuckles. "Of course." I smile and he leaves, with Aphmau and Zoey following close behind.

I rub my shoulder gently and i groan again. "Sh, it's okay Y/N. Your going to be okay." Laurence sits on the bed and i lay the upper half of my  body onto his lap and he smiles.

"Laurence..." I finally say through the silence. "Hm?" He answers removing a strand of hair that was in front of my face.

"W-What happens if i get a-angry again and try to a-attack Phoenix Drop?" I ask, worriedly. I sit up and he notices the tears forming in my eyes.

"You aren't going Y/N. I'll ma-" A couple tears start falling. "What if i can't control it Laurence?! What if i couldn't hold it anymore and kill people!"

He wipes away the tears with his thumb. "Sh, sh, sh." He says quickly. "I want to make you a promise."

I cock my head to the side. "What is it?" He puts both his hands on my face.

"I will never leave your side. Wherever you go, I'll go to. I love you Y/N and i know you may say i won't be able to, but i will. I'll help you through the times you get mad or start feeling evil." He pauses, noticing tears started falling in full force.

"R-Really?" I say, through tears. He nods.

"I promise."

THATWASSOCUTEOHMEHGERD. *Passes out.* I'M FINE! Anyway i love you guys so very much. Anyway some self promotion here....

I have started a new minecraft diaries fanfiction. It's starring my oc. Imagine if Garroth and Zane had a younger sister that also became corrupt, but still had enough humanity for people to try and save her.

So self promotion ova! Ciao!
-Ally<3