Chapter 4

~~~~~~~~~~
This Is A List Of Things You'll Need To Know For This Book.
(Y/N) Your Name
(F/N) Fake Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(F/C) Favorite Color
(S/T) Sword Type
More Will Be Added Throughout The Book So Read This Every Chapter So You Know.
~~~~~~~~~~

Italics Are Thoughts

---Y/N's Pov---

"JOEY?!" Tears star crystallizing in the corners of my eyes as i see him standing there with tears pouring out of his eyes.

"So.... You are alive. I knew it." He says as he warmly smiles. I walk backwards, the crystallizing tears pouring out of my eyes.

".......I c-can't." I say, while i start running towards the forest. I hear people calling my name but i just keep running.

I make it towards the forest and i sit on a rock, to catch my breath. "Y-Y/N!" Garroth yells, as i hear his footsteps getting closer.

I stand back up and keep sprinting. I see a guard at the other exit at the wall. "H-Hello m-miss. Would y-you like to l-l-leave?"

I nod my head violently, ignoring his studdering. He opens the gate and shuts it as soon as i get out. I see Garroth behind me yelling at the guard.

I start sprinting once again when i pause. "Hello Y/N..." I see Zane standing there with a crazed look on his face.

I would have ran, but i just felt the need to stand my ground.

"What do YOU want Zane. As you you can tell I'm in the midst of running. Now if you'll excuse me, i have to get away from everyone i know. Especially you." I start running past him when he grips my arm.

"Ungh let go of me!" I try getting out of his grip but every struggle he gets tighter.

"LET GO OF ME!!" I scream, before he gets as tight as he could, making me whimper.

"Oh Y/N, i'm not letting go of you again. You will be MINE and no one is going to stop me." Tears start overflowing my eyes once again.

"I may even destroy this village because of them so called taking you." I growl. "Don't you DARE touch them Zane."

He laughs. "Aw, has little Y/N grown attached to a village." I give him a death stare.

"LET GO OF HER! I COMMAND YOU!" I look over towards the yelling to see Laurence, Garroth and Dante standing next to Aphmau.

"G-Guys go. I-I'm just a g-guard from O-O'Khasis." I say, as they shake their heads.

"Oh Aphmau, i suggest that you just walk away and pretend you have never seen this menace. She ran away from O'Khasis." I try once again to struggle out of the grip but somehow he got even more tighter.

"L-Let go of m-me! P-Please! I-I'll go w-with you! D-Don't hurt th-them!" I cry, falling to my knees with my arm over my head.

He just snickers. "I am going to have to talk to the Lord about that. They did kidnap you." They stare at him with disgust.

"I SAID DON'T HURT THEM!!" I yell standing back up. "You are cute if you think your going to stop me."

He pulls out a sword putting it against my throat. "You see Y/N, when i want something, or someone in particular, i get it. If they don't want to i will use force."

He shoves the sword a little deeper. "Please let go of her Zane." Garroth pleads, the sadness radiating in his voice.

"She is under MY control. She is MY guard. She WILL join the Jury Of Nine." The words pierce into my head like a hammer repeatedly banging on my skull.