Chapter 15

~~~~~~~~~~
This Is A List Of Things You'll Need To Know For This Book.
(Y/N) Your Name
(F/N) Fake Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(F/C) Favorite Color
(S/T) Sword Type
More Will Be Added Throughout The Book So Read This Every Chapter So You Know.
~~~~~~~~~~

Italics Are Thoughts

---Y/N's Pov---

I watch him walk away with Nekoette and i wince. My hand immediately goes up to my shoulder and i gulp, holding back tears.

"Y/N we need to get you help. Let's go back to the safe hold." Aphmau says and i shake my head.

"I-I'll be fine. D-Dante are you h-hurt?" He shakes his head and sighs.

"You blocked the shot from the archer." I nod and put my chest plate back on.

The arrow cut a hole through my armor in my shoulder so you could see it clearly when you look at me. I look towards the gate to see Levin running up.

"Y/N WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!" I look down.

"I-It's a long story so I'll leave out the....messy....parts. N-Nekoette got kidnapped and i saved her, earning an arrow in my shoulder." He walks up to my side and looks at my wound.

"Y-Y/N this is bad. We have to get you help quickly." I shake my head.

"I-It doesn't hurt too much." But of course the blood searing pain didn't agree. My hand went back up to my shoulder.

"Y/N come on. We need to wrap this up." I nod slowly and i start to see stars.

We started walking and I could tell i wasn't walking straight but i was to dazed to care. It hurt so bad. Dante walked to my side as Aphmau did the other.

"Thank you for saving my daughter." Dante whispers in my ear. I nod.

I started tripping over every tiny thing and i couldn't see clearly. Eventually i had to lean on Dante and Aphmau for support to actually walk. We got to the safe hold and Alexis immediately runs up to the four of us.

"OH IRENE WHAT HAPPENED?!" I look up at her and i shudder. "She got shot with an arrow. Get Zoey." Levin responds with, urgency in his voice.

She nods and runs off. Dante shakes his head. "This is all my fault, i'm so sorry Y/N." I look at him.

"Th-This is not y-your fault D-Dante. I sh-should have gotten h-help." Blood was leaking everywhere onto my armor.

Zoey comes running up and i cough. "O-Oh Irene Y/N we need to get you help!"

I nod as she walks to my side so she can help me walk. I was losing a lot of blood at that time and my vision was so cloudy, i was surprised i haven't completely fallen over yet.

"C-Come on guys!" We start to walk forward and with every step i was getting more dizzy.

"Y/N!!" Everything screams and before i knew it, my face was onto the cement.

---Y/N's Dream's Pov---

I open my eyes to see i am in the exact castle i was in my other visions.

"Y-Y/N your okay! It's been so long sense i have seen your beautiful face!" I smile after hearing the voice and i look up.

"E-Enki?! What am i doing here?" He then smiles. He runs his hand through his shaggy H/C hair.

"Would you like to know who your birth parents are?" He asked me. I look at him confused. "I-I already know them. Zane k-killed them."

He walks up and puts his hand on my shoulder. "Child, they were not your birth parents." I look into his eyes. "Your lying."

He shakes his head. "Do you remember that story i told you 15 years ago?" I nod slowly. "The one about....your....child..."

The pieces were slowly coming together.

The child had a curse until about when i was "born."

I have a curse from the nether.

He cares about me and didn't want me to die.

"Y-Y-Your m-my-" I couldn't get the words out. Mostly because i couldn't believe them myself.

"Father. I'm your father." I gulp and walk backwards, falling. I hear a bell go off into the distance.

"I'll talk to you again soon Y/N. My beautiful daughter."

I stand back up but suddenly everything goes black.

Heeeeey guys! So sorry this chapter was shorter but i just eantef to get it out soon. Anyways..... YOUR ENKI'S DAUGHTER! Some of you all expected it but well now you know.

Me: *Squeals while typing on laptop.*

Brother: "Mom she's doing it again!"

Mom: *Walks in and sees me fangirling.* *Sighs and takes laptop away.*

Me: "WAT ARE YOU DOOOOING?!" *Rips laptop away and hisses.*

I'll see you all later! Love you guys!
-Ally <3