Chapter 24

~~~~~~~~~~
This Is A List Of Things You'll Need To Know For This Book.
(Y/N) Your Name
(F/N) Fake Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(F/C) Favorite Color
(S/T) Sword Type
More Will Be Added Throughout The Book So Read This Every Chapter So You Know.
~~~~~~~~~~

Italics Are Thoughts

"It's hard to wait for something you know might never happen; but it's even harder to give up when you know it's everything you want."

---Y/N's Pov---

It's been about three years sense i joined the shadow knights and quite frankly, i forgot about my past. The only people i know are shadow knights and well, the people i have to kill. It started like a normal day, i slept in to about 12 in the afternoon like always but today it was different.

I got shaken awake by a worried Sasha and i yawned. She's my best friend in the nether and she makes sure i don't get hurt. Which honestly, doesn't make any sense because i am immortal. It just confuses me.

"Ungh, Sasha let me sleep!" I say, wearily. "Y/N WE HAVE TO GO. NOW!" I sit up and stare at her worried face.

She's never worried about anything. Why is she now? I shake my head to get put of my thoughts when she pulls me out of bed.

"I have everything we need to light this ender portal. We have to go!" I nod solemnly as we run to it. "Sasha what the nether is going on?!" I yell.

"I-I'll tell you when we get out, just-come on!" She lights the portal and we run out. She brakes the portal as soon as we got out and i catch my breath.

"Y/N Zenix has gone mad. He's absorbing other shadow knights to add to his power. It's bad enough he's doing that, he can't get you alright? I know somebody who can help." She takes a deep breath in and starts running.

"SASHA!" I yell, running after her. I finally catch up to her but at that point she had a sword to her neck.

"GET OFF OF HER!" I yell, in a demonic voice. The woman turns around and gasps at the sight of me. A tear slips from her eye and i take the time to throw her sword into a tree. I rip out my crimson enchanted blade and she starts sobbing.

"Don't hurt her. She's the one i was talking about Y/N." I stare at her. "So, the girl with a sword to your throat is the one that's supposed to help us?" She nods and I laugh.

"Y-Y/N do you remember me?" The woman asks quietly. "N-No, why would I?"

The woman looked hurt. As if me telling her that broke her heart. She had long black hair and from what I saw, hazel colored eyes.

"Please remember Y/N.... Everyone misses you." She says as she continues to sob. "S-Sasha erased your memories... P-Please believe me!"

I stop walking. "Is that true Sasha?" I say, a wave of heat running through me. I felt a large amount of heat on my wrists and i looked down to see they were on fire.

The woman and Sasha both looked at me terrified and quite frankly, i didn't care. "IS IT TRUE?!" I yell. She laughs and looks down.

"ANSWER ME!!" I scream, letting the heat go. It formed a ball and flung right next to her.

"Y-Yes i did. You are a monster so I only did what's right and made sure your with us. Of course you didn't just surrender." Tears fall from my eyes as i look at the woman who still looked terrified but was crying.

"I-I had a normal l-life?" I say through tears. She nods and i grit my teeth harshly as i turn back to Sasha.

I run towards her and grab her neck. "WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?!" I chuck her at a tree and i fall to the ground as i stare at my hands and cry.

"Y-Y/N?"

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry it's a shorter chapter i just felt like i should do two chapters in a day. You guys are very amazing and supportive. Without you, this book wouldn't have gone anywhere. You guys are the smart and beautiful and never doubt that. Just remember that Ally~Sama has your back. Love you all, Ciao!

~Ally<3