Chapter 20

~~~~~~~~~~
This Is A List Of Things You'll Need To Know For This Book.
(Y/N) Your Name
(F/N) Fake Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(F/C) Favorite Color
(S/T) Sword Type
More Will Be Added Throughout The Book So Read This Every Chapter So You Know.
~~~~~~~~~~

Italics Are Thoughts

---Y/N's Pov---

After explaining what happened Nicole started crying.

"Y-Y/N do you know what i would've done if you died?!" She yells, between sobs.

"I can't die." I say, under my breath. "W-What was that?"

I stand up. "I-I can't die okay! I'm immortal! I just.....i want to die. I don't wanna live in this damn planet!" I yell, a few tears sliding down into my shirt.

I rub my shoulder and immediately wince. Nicole looks at me confused and raises my sleeve to see the arrow wound.

"....you better not have inflicted this on yourself...." She mutters. I shake my head.

"I got shot from a-arrow." I say, looking down. "O-Oh Irene! We have to get you help!"

I shake my head. "N-No. I don't wanna see anyone else but you at this point." She nods and her hand creates a fist.

"When i get my hands on Laurence he's going to wish he never stepped foot in Phoenix Drop!" She yells. I just look down.

"It's my fault Nicole. I broke up Katelyn and Laurence. She was so upset and it was just a matter of time before i found out he was cheating on me so i'm glad i found out sooner other than later."  She sighs, angrily.

"HE STILL CHEATED ON YOU Y/N! YOU DON'T DO THAT! HE SAID HE LOVED YOU!" I grit my teeth punching the table.

"HE LIED OKAY?! I'VE BEEN LIED TO BEFORE!" A few more tears crystallize in the corners of my eyes and i fall to the ground.

"I-I loved him. He lied to me. Oh Irene Nicole...." I start crying and she bends down and hugs me while i cry into her shoulder.

"It just wasn't meant to be. You'll find someone else. I promise." I sob harder.

"N-Nicole.... I don't want anybody else."

---Nicole's Pov---

Y/N is normally strong. During the 15 years he was gone she wouldn't pay any mind to it. It hurt me to see her like this. I continue to hug her and suddenly someone knocks on the door.

Y/N let's go of me as i walk to the other room and i open the door. I immediately put my hand into a fist.

"Get out of my village." I say, gritting my teeth.

His light brown hair was sticking to his forehead from his sweat and his pastel blue eyes were worried and puffy as if he's been crying for hours. But Laurence was standing right there and it took everything in my power not to beat him senseless.

"Please, PLEASE tell me Y/N is here in Scaleswind. Oh Irene i'm so worried." I raise my hand and slap him across the face.

"I-I deserve that. I deserve that and so much more Nicole." He looks down and tears fall from his eyes.

"What are YOU doing here Laurence?!" I yell at him. "I need to talk to Y/N. I want to apologize."

I take a step outside and shut the door behind me. "You hurt her Laurence. You hurt my best friend!" He wipes a tear from his eye.

"You don't understand..." He says quietly. "......you kissed Katelyn am I right?" I ask him and he nods.

"Then i do understand." Tears start crystallizing in the corners of my eyes.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU DID LAURENCE?! WHEN I FOUND HER SHE POINTED A KNIFE AT HER HEART AND ALMOST KILLED HERSELF!" The tears start falling.

"THE GREATEST FRIEND I HAVE EVER HAD! BUT WHERE WERE YOU?! PROTECTING APHMAU WHEN Y/N GOT SLAPPED BY SOMEONE AS CLOSE TO HER AS GARROTH!" I shake my head.

"You don't deserve to be given another chance. You blew it." I walk into my house and i look into the window to see Laurence sobbing.

I walk away and i see Y/N with her head in her hands. She starts mumblimg things like, "I deserve to die."Or "Please kill me."

I walk over and hug her. "No one's going to hurt you now. I promise."

Sorry for the shorter chapter I'm in he midst of math so... Ciao!
-Ally<3