Chapter 8

~~~~~~~~~~
This Is A List Of Things You'll Need To Know For This Book.
(Y/N) Your Name
(F/N) Fake Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(F/C) Favorite Color
(S/T) Sword Type
More Will Be Added Throughout The Book So Read This Every Chapter So You Know.
~~~~~~~~~~

Italics Are Thoughts

---Garroth's Pov---

I was starting to get worried. If anyone got wood it would take about an hour. She has been gone for two. I start to run towards Aphmau's home. I knock on the door in a panic. She answers the door with a tired look.

"Garroth? What's wrong?" She says, with a yawn quickly following. "You aren't worried? After you asked Y/N to grab wood she-"

She stares at me confused. "I never asked Y/N to go get wood." I rub my forehead with my index finger and my thumb.

"Why would she lie to me? Now i don't know where she is or when she is getting back." I sigh.

"Garroth? Do you think she had a reason to run away?" Aphmau asks with concern. I shake my head.

"I don't think so. She doesn't run away from anything unless she really cares about someone and they betray or leave her." Aphmau gasps.

"Where's Laurence?" She asks. "I don't know, why?" She runs past me towards the guard tower and opens the door. I chase after her, catching up quickly.

"Aphmau, what is going on?!" She grabs Laurence's shoulder and pulls him outside. "Is someone going to tell me what is currently happening?!"

She takes a huge breath in. "I shouldn't be tell either of you this, but if Y/N ran away it's my job as a Lord to protect her."

She rubs her arm with her hand and continues. "L-Laurence? Y/N likes y-you." He takes a step back.

"Sh-She what?!" Aphmau nods her head, clearly worried about what Laurence thinks.

A soft pink appears on his cheeks as he smiles. "I-I think i l-like her too." I elbow him and he blushes harder.

"Did you somehow hurt her?" He shakes his head, looking somewhat offended. "Of course not! Why?"

Aphmau takes another deep breath in before speaking. "She's gone." He stares at her.

"Then we'll have to go find her."

---Y/N's Pov---

I was still sprinting on the horse but i stopped crying.

This was MY fault. I got attached to somebody else. The world has made it's decision to not grant me anything. I am a guard. I have to protect everyone no matter what. I NEED to stop having feelings for people who will just smash me into a million pieces.

I was lost in thought, for what seemed like forever. The HO/C horse running at a steady rate until it just stopped, launching me over it's head. "Gah! What the heck!"

I unsheathe my sword holding it at my side. "Hello, Y/N." I grit my teeth. "What do you want Zane?! I don't live in that village, i don't work for O'Khasis!"

He laughs. "Oh but Y/N, you do. I'm sorry but you have to go back to your home town unless you want your friends hurt." I stare at him, emotionless.

"I don't have any friends." He laughs. "Then why did i hear Laurence say that he likes you back?" My chest stings.

"He doesn't. No one does! EVERYONE I CARE FOR LEAVES ME! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE ZANE!" I start to walk past him.

When he attempts to grab my arm again i block it. "I. SAID. LEAVE. ME. ALONE."

He smirks and grabs his sword. He flips it over so he was holding the blade as he stares at me as if he was starting to go crazy.

"YOU THOUGHT LOVING SOMEONE WAS A HARD CHOICE?! WELL YOU ARE POORLY MISTAKEN." I stare at him confused until he hits me in the head with the bottom of the sword.

Making me black out.

~Time Skip To A Month Later~

---Laurence's Pov---

"Laurence we can't look for her anymore. We are all so exhausted." I stare at him.

"You left her once and you think leaving her again is a smart idea?! Last time she started working for Zane!"

I have been working as much as i can to find Y/N. Why she left? I still didn't know. I tried so, SO hard to think of ANYTHING else. I just..... Couldn't.

Aphmau comes running in, tears in her eyes, as me and Garroth turn towards her. "I-It's about Y-Y/N" I automatically jump up.

"F-Follow me!" She starts running out as me and Garroth follow.

We get to the gate to see Zane and a bunch of O'Khasis guards. "What do you want Zane?!" Aphmau yells, with gritted teeth.

He laughs. "I think it is what YOU want." He takes a step to the side and there i see Y/N. Her arms being lifted by two of the guards and once Zane steps aside they let go making her fall.

She was pale and bruised. She had marks all over her body and looked like she hadn't ate in a few days.

"Y-Y/N?!" She tries to sit up but her arms were to weak and she hit her chin back on the ground. I try to go get her, but Garroth stops me and shakes his head.

"You three have to come with us." We automatically nod our heads. Garroth opens the gate and i see Zane nod his head.

Three guards run up and punch us in the face. Aphmau first blacks out, then Garroth, then me.

Heyyyyyyy guys! Thank you all so much for 300 reads!! I love you all sooo much!!! Btw i wanted to say that i'm taking a break from my other book so this will be up daily!
-Ally<3