Chapter 22

~~~~~~~~~~
This Is A List Of Things You'll Need To Know For This Book.
(Y/N) Your Name
(F/N) Fake Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(F/C) Favorite Color
(S/T) Sword Type
More Will Be Added Throughout The Book So Read This Every Chapter So You Know.
~~~~~~~~~~

Italics Are Thoughts

---Laurence's Pov---

I move a strand of hair out of her face. It's been about an hour sense Katelyn hurt her and I've been putting bandages on her wounds.

I was currently sitting right by her bedside as she slept, blaming myself for the whole thing.

"Laurence....Laurence please don't leave me." I hear her say and i looked down. Her eyes were closed and i kissed the tip of her nose.

"Of course i won't. I love you." I softly say. I suddenly hear the flapping of wings and i stand up. I walk towards the window to see a tired looking Raven.

He hands me a letter and flies off. I open the letter and my eyes widen as i read it. 

Shadow souls are invading soon. Keep Y/N away from them or else she'll automatically turn against your safe hold. We both don't want her hurt.
Sincerely......

The signature was covered by some sort of smudge. I grit my teeth, knowing this is going to get bad quickly.

Aphmau slams open the door. "LAURENCE THERE'S CREATURES AT THE GATE!!!" I nod violently.

I run out of the door and towards the gates. There were very, VERY many of them there.

"W-What do we do? There's no way we'll be able to get them all." Aphmau whispers.

"I can use my shadow knight form." I say, louder than Aphmau. She looks in my direction and giving me a doubtful expression, she nods.

I walk out of the gates and feel myself turn evil. The more steps i take towards them, the more evil i become. It hurt and i mentally punch myself for doing this.

Suddenly everything turns dark.

---Y/N's Pov---

I heard everything that Aphmau said. As soon as they both left my house i grabbed my sword and ran out close behind. I see Laurence become his shadow knight form and i stare at him scared. I see his eyes turn a bright red until i run up. I didn't know myself what was happening. It was all so fast. I run up to him and i become my shadow knight form to stop him from killing Aphmau.

Remember those cartoons you used to watch while you were a kid and the anvil fell on the antagonist? It felt like that but with a million pound anvil repeatedly being slammed on my head. Yes, it hurt. A lot.

I look at Laurence's soulless eyes and i shudder. This isn't you Laurence. You're not a monster. You don't want to kill people........and neither do I.

I'm not sure what those creatures did to Laurence but whatever they did, they're going to pay. I had a feeling that they were trying to do the same for me, but i wasn't giving in. The crimson red blade in my hands was burning. My whole body hurt. 

Suddenly Laurence drops his sword and i notice that Aaron had sliced him. He falls to the ground unconscious and i finally had realized i was holding my breath. The monsters dissipated and i ran to his aid. 

"I didn't cut him bad enough to kill him so don't worry." Aaron murmurs. My head hurt and i could barely keep my eyes open. 

"Laurence..." Was the last thing i could say before the world turned black.

---Y/N's Dream's Pov---

I see light and my eyes whip open.  I nod slowly. Okay, this place is new. Where the nether am I?

I look around, looking for someone i knew. Eventually i saw Enki speaking to someone who looked exactly like the statue in Phoenix Drop. First Enki's my dad and now Irene is my mom. Not to mention they're right there.

We were surrounded by white. I struggle to stand up and after a while they both run over. "Gah, i-i feel so dang weak!" I yell, as they finally get me up. Irene laughs a angelic laugh. 

"So, my baby girl really is okay." She says, hugging me. "H-Hi." I say, still confused on what was happening. 

"She looks more like you Irene." Enki says and i chuckle. I look closely and noticed i did look A LOT like her. "You guys really are my parents huh?" 

They nod and my feelings took over. I hugged them and they hugged me back. "We are so, SO proud of you sweetheart." Ire-My mom said. I look up at her.

"Even if i'm a monster?" I whisper. 

"You're not a monster in our eyes. You're our fallen angel." 

Heyyyy Everyone! I'm so sorry for not updating in a while. (Btw This Is  A Long A/N) I've been working on a project that will get me into double advanced math. It sucks. You may say "I am dumb, you're lucky your smart!" Uh no, i'm not. I haven't slept in like three days from working on it. I finished it tho so it's all good. Anyway i just wanted to mention a few things. 

1. Let's all be real here, there are like no books that even mention Enki in it am i right? Now suddenly Aphmau appears in an area that praises Enki. IT GETS EVEN BETTER THOUGH! Enki loves Irene! I'm like freaking out though. If she has been reading this book i'd die xD

2. Do you guys want a sequel for this book? I like making it and i honestly enjoy having you guys get so worked up in the comments :P so I was just wondering if you guys wanted another book. (Also if you guys wanna draw some fan-art about the book just send it to me privately and i'll show it in the next chapters~)

3. You may have noticed the quote at the beginning. I decided to add quotes to every chapter just cuz xD. It may have something to do with the chapter or it may not. Idk. 

Thanks For Reading! Ciao!
~Ally<3