Chapter 17

~~~~~~~~~~
This Is A List Of Things You'll Need To Know For This Book.
(Y/N) Your Name
(F/N) Fake Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(F/C) Favorite Color
(S/T) Sword Type
More Will Be Added Throughout The Book So Read This Every Chapter So You Know.
~~~~~~~~~~

Italics Are Thoughts

---Y/N's Pov---

I open my eyes again to realize i fell asleep. "Good morning sleepy head." I hear a voice say. I groan.

"No Laurence! F-Five more minutes!" I spit out rubbing my head into a-seemingly hard-pillow.

He chuckles and pats my head. I lift my head up to see his light blue eyes staring into mine. This is when i realize that i was laying on his chest.

He smiles and kisses my forehead. I blush and turn over and flop onto the ground. I let out a tiny whimper and Laurence immediately jumps off the bed to help me.

"IRENE MY SHOULDER!" I scream causing him to look at it, and after seeing his eyes widen i look over too. It was bleeding through the bandages and i bite my lip trying to stop myself from crying.

"OH Y/N!" He yells. He sets me gently back on the bed and runs to go get someone.

I try to wipe off some of the access blood that was leaking to distract myself from the pain. Soon enough i was gripping my shoulder and sobbing.

I've had arrow wound before, trust me, but this feels nothing like that. It feels as if someone is repeatedly stabbing it then lighting my arm in fire.

Blood was leaking rapidly and my vision was getting cloudy. Laurence isn't back yet. Hopefully he's okay.

Eventually i decided to get up and walk myself. Every step my vision was getting cloudier but if anyone in this safe hold was in trouble, it's my job to help.  Eventually i make it to the door and i fight myself to stay conscious. I open the door to see Laurence running towards the entrance with about 5 people behind him. I couldn't make out their faces with my vision like this.

I shut my eyes for a brief second and reopen the trying to clear my vision. I hear a woman scream my name and i immediately recognized the voice.

Why does Katelyn care?!

---Laurence's Pov---

I had to run around to ask different people for help. I'm not a doctor i didn't know what to do! I eventually found Levin, Malachi, Katelyn, Aphmau, and Zoey talking by the docks.

"G-Guys i need your help!" I spit out, between pants. They all look towards me confused.

"Y/N has bl-bled through the bandages and she says i-it hurts a lot." Zoey walks next to me.

"Your lying. That wound finished bleeding a day after she got it. There is no way possible that she bled through it that quickly." She states and i shake my head.

"I saw it. Just please come help!" I say, nervous. They all nod and we start running back to her house.

"Y/N!" I heard Katelyn yell.

By the time we got there she was standing in the doorway and blood was falling from her shoulder.

"This is bad, really really bad." Zoey whispers under her breath, hoping i didn't hear. I did, and it just made me even more scared. I run over and she smiles.

"I-I though y-you w-were in tr-trouble." She shudders, and i roll my eyes. "I am in trouble? Look at yourself Y/N! Your hurting a lot aren't you?" I say, quietly. 

She nods her head and her knees gave out. I catch her and she looks at me. "I-I'm not g-going to d-die. B-But it s-surely feels l-like it." She squeezes her eyes shut and opens them, as if trying to clear her vision. 

I nod. "I'm sorry. You'll feel better soon, i promise." She smiles and loses consciousness. A tear falls onto her cheek and i realize it was mine.

I quickly wipe it away with my thumb and turn back towards them. "Laurence... What exactly did that curse do?!" Aphmau says, hesitant.

I walk into the house with everyone following close behind. I gently set her on the bed and sigh. "I-It makes her I a immortal sh-shadow knight."

Everyone gasps. "I have to put a barrier around here." Zoey says, sternly. I see Aphmau nod and i shake my head violently.

"She can kill everyone in the safe hold in a few seconds flat Laurence. We need to make sure everyone is safe." I step forward.

"She's not doing anything!" I yell. "Laurence you do know that if she hurts anyone she'll be upset with herself. You don't want that do you?"

I look down and sigh. "N-No." Zoey walks outside to do-i'm guessing-the barrier.

Everyone walks outside of the room and i sit in a chair.

"Y-Y-You kn-know, they a-are right."

Hey guys! Here's a new chapter. I dont really have anything to say..... So bai!
-Ally<3