Chapter 11

~~~~~~~~~~
This Is A List Of Things You'll Need To Know For This Book.
(Y/N) Your Name
(F/N) Fake Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(F/C) Favorite Color
(S/T) Sword Type
More Will Be Added Throughout The Book So Read This Every Chapter So You Know.
~~~~~~~~~~

Italics Are Thoughts

---Aphmau's Pov---

She sat up screaming and darting her eyes around. I didn't know what to do, so I just stood there standing in awe. She lays back down gripping her chest. "A-Am I d-dead?" She asks quietly, slightly flinching. Zoey chuckles softly and kneels down beside her head.

"No Y/N your going to live, your going to be okay..." Zoey says, with a huge smile on her face. "A-Are y-you guys o-okay?" She asks, concern filling her voice.

I smirk. "You saved all of us Y/N..." She rests her hand on her wound and we saw a bright light come from it.

When it fades we see a panic stricked Y/N who is hyper ventilating. She removes her hand and the slight purple and black spread, but the wound was completely gone. Not one scar. "Y/N?!" Garroth yells as he stares at her.

"You g-guys see this stuff too ri-" She suddenly passed out and I gasped. Laurence checks her pulse and she was still breathing. "What. The. Irene. Just. Happend?!" I breathe out.

Everyone shrugs and we stare at her. I sigh. Me and Garroth walk outside of the room again to think. Garroth hands me the letter and he sighs.

Hello Y/N. I have to tell you that you NEED to join us. You have no choice. Zane will be coming for you later on and he won't attack as long as you except your fate. I didn't want to use force but you weren't giving up.

~Your Dear Friend
Joey

I gasp and run back into the room. "Guys, where's Joey?!" Everyone shrugs and i run back out. "Garroth what do we do?!"

He stares at the ground worriedly. "I dont know Lord Aphmau..."

"We should prepare for war then..."

---Y/N's Pov---

My eyes flutter open again and i immediately jump up. I had no idea what was going on. I remembered seeing a bright light and that was the extent of my memory.

"Guys i have something to tell y- Oh Y/N your awake!" Aphmau says, entering the room. I nod still silent. "I-I'm not s-sure if Y/N should hear this."

"She needs to Lord Aphmau." Garroth says and I stand in confusion. "Guys what's going on? What aren't you telling me?" I say. Aphmau takes a deep breath.

"I-It's about Joey..." She says, as if scared at my reaction. "Yeah where is he?" I ask, slightly not wanting to know the answer.

She passes me a letter and I read it. "No....." I say. Suddenly something snapped inside me. I grabbed my bow and I started running. I couldn't control anything. I heard screaming from behind me but I ignore it.

The gates... I push past Brian who looks at everyone behind me and starts chasing me. He grabs my arm, staring at me confused.

"Y-Y/N what are you doing?" I rip my arm out of his grip and run faster. I get to the gate to see an O'Khasis army with Zane in front of it. He smiles as soon as he sees me.

"I see you lived. I knew you were more powerful then they thought." By that time everyone caught up to me and I saw Aphmau stand in front of me. "Why do you want her Zane? She has done nothing!"

I pull out my bow and push her aside. "You do know in ONE shot Zane. ONE SHOT, I can end your petty little life." Zane chuckles as I hear Laurence gasp and whisper something to Garroth and Aphmau who immediately pull me back.

"Oh Y/N... I will be able to finally end your life as I did with your parents." I felt myself heat up and I growled. A wave of heat runs through me and Garroth pulls me back harder.

"Y/N breathe.... don't get more angry, please." Garroth pleads, making me slightly try and calm down. "If you shoot me, you'll end up dead before I do."

I couldn't control myself anymore and I get out of their grip, taking multiple steps forward. I suddenly turn around and I'm face to face with Laurence.

"Y/N... please calm down. You've started the ceremony to become a shadow knight and if you get that angry you can turn." I stare into his blue eyes and nod. "Look who's forgivin the man that started your transformation in the first place."

I turn back around, feeling the waves of heat again. I hold the bow and point it at his heart. "If you shoot me, I'll declare war on Phoenix Drop." I shake my head, the waves of heat becoming more frequent.

"I DON'T CARE!" I let go of the string and launch the arrow. He moves to the side only letting it skin his arm. I feel my bow get ripped out of my hands as Garroth pushed me.

"Y/N WHAT THE NETHER WERE YOU THINKING?!" Garroth yells. "He got what he deserved...." He smacks me and I fall to the ground. I stare at him rubbing my face in tears. Laurence bends down to my side and I hug him.

"Y/N YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE WAR IN PHEONIX DROP!" Aphmau screams. I start sobbing into Laurence's shoulder as he hugs me tight. "Sh, I'm here."

I felt something that I haven't felt in a while in that moment. Safety, Comfort...... Love.

Hey guys! Thank you all so much for reading my chapter! I love you all so so much!
-Ally <3