Chapter 28

~~~~~~~~~
This Is A List Of Things You'll Need To Know For This Book.
(Y/N) Your Name
(F/N) Fake Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(F/C) Favorite Color
(S/T) Sword Type
More Will Be Added Throughout The Book So Read This Every Chapter So You Know.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Italics Are Thoughts

"Nothing is more beautiful than a smile that has struggled through tears"-Demi Lovato

---Garroth's Pov---

"Please remember." I whisper quietly to the girl lying in my arms. "Laurence, Aphmau, and I have been a mess. The whole village is a mess right now. Please just remember. Laurence hasn't given up on you. I promise. He tries to ignore the pain, but we all know he hasn't forgotten. Don't give up. You're not evil, you're not a shadow knight, and you're definitely not what those idiotic people said you are. You're my little sister. The girl who was kind to any creature, no matter what they have done to you. The girl who everyone automatically falls in love with. We need you to remember. I need you to remember."

She stirs in my arms and makes a squeaking type sound. She rolls off my lap and onto the floor. A bright light shines from a necklace she was wearing and the previous crimson red color turned emerald green. I stare at it questionably and soon i see her sparking E/C eyes staring into mine.

"Garroth?"

---Y/N's Pov---

"Garroth?" I ask. My eyes were blurred so I didn't see exactly who it was. I just recognized the sandy blonde hair and icey blue eyes. I sit up and blink a few times so i could see my surroundings. It was the prison. Well, the old prison. I was extremely confused on why i was here
"Garroth why am I in the old prison?" I ask and he looks at me in dismay. "You know where we are?" He asks and I laugh.

"Uh-yeah, yeah I do. I was the person who took care of it while you guys were gone for fifteen years." I state laughing. He bends over and hugs me as tight as he can. "You remember!" He yells happily. "Oh Irene you remember!"

He picks me up and spins me around. I look at him and purse my lips in a straight line. "Garroth i'm confused. What are you talking about? Not to mention you never told me what i'm doing here."

He puts me down and furrows his eyebrows. "Did you forget what happened in the past two years?" He asks and I laugh. "Of course not! It was a really hard two years, not having you guys around to help me with issues with the village."

He looks towards the wall. "Do you remember those?" He asks, walking closer to it. My eyes follow his gaze and I see a set of Shadow Knight armor. I stumble back wide eyed.

"W-Why would I? Is there something you're not telling me Garroth?" I ask, my back hitting the wall. "I can't believe you don't remember." He murmurs, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Garroth you're going to tell me what happened and you're going to tell me now!" I hiss loudly, making him whip his head towards me. He sighed and shook his head. "I don't know if i should tell you Y/N. I dont want you to freak out and it's kind of hard to explain really." He says, averting eye contact.

"Please," I ask. "Please tell me what's going on. The last thing i remember was...Oh my Irene!" I suddenly figure out the connections to everything he was talking about.

I actually joined the nether.

"No! No, no, no! I couldn't have been evil! There's no way!" I yell, backing up again until my back hit the wall. I slowly slide down it and pull my knees to my chest. I wrap my arms around my shins and put my head down. "There's no way! Oh my Irene!"

I feel somebody pulling me to them and I lift my head to see Garroth. "You're not evil Y/N. You're gonna be okay."

Heyyyyy guys! Today's chapter was basically a filler so sorry if it sucks :D. Either way I have an announcement to make! The next chapter is going to be the finally for the book. I'm still debating whether I should make a sequel or not. On one hand I think it's a great idea, but I don't really have any more ideas. Anywaus' I hope you enjoyed! Ciao!
~Ally <3