Chapter 18

~~~~~~~~~~
This Is A List Of Things You'll Need To Know For This Book.
(Y/N) Your Name
(F/N) Fake Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(F/C) Favorite Color
(S/T) Sword Type
More Will Be Added Throughout The Book So Read This Every Chapter So You Know.
~~~~~~~~~~

Italics Are Thoughts

---Laurence's Pov--- (Short Pov)

I look at the bed. I see her eyes slightly opening and every second or so, she would wince.

"You heard that? It's been about 5 minutes when you passed out!" I ask.

She nods slightly and coughs. I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose. "I d-don't w-wanna hurt a-anyone." She says, sadly.

"M-May i speak with Katelyn?" She asks and i look at her confused. I stood up and walked out of the room to see Katelyn just leaning against the wall.

"She-uh-wants to speak with you." Katelyn looks over at me and nods. She pushes past me and I sigh.

"She wont hurt anyone. I'll make sure of it."

---Katelyn's Pov---

Damn! I didn't want to have to talk to her so soon. I'm not sure if I can clarify us as 'friends' because she took something or someone in particular, from me.

"K-Katelyn?" I hear her small voice say. "Hey Y/N, how are you doing?" She sits up.

"It doesn't hurt anymore really and I'm just tired." She yawns to emphasize her point and chuckles. "From what Laurence said, i was only out for a few minutes. I literally don't feel anymore pain. It's strange, maybe a feature from- Oh, never mind." She stops and looks down. 

"Hey, um are you okay?" She whips her head back up. "Oh, yeah i'm okay." I nod and look at my hands. 

"What did you want to talk to me about?" I say, even though i clearly know. "Why did you care for me so much a little while ago? I don't barely know you...." She trails off and i look back up to see her shake her head and look back.

I gulp. "It's kind of hard to explain." She laughs which makes me confused. "Nothing could be more confusing then what HAS happened the past couple of days. It's fine." 

I sigh and look towards the wall to see Laurence's sword left there. I shrug it off and look back at her. "U-Um you see, before he found you in the village.... Laurence and i used to date." Her eyes widen.

"W-What?" She says, clearly confused. "He broke up with me because he fell in love with someone else. You to be exact." Her face immediately turns apologetic.

"I-I'm so sorry Katelyn." She says, and i shrug. "I-It's nothing." Now i'm lying to her. How much of a good person am I? It's not nothing. I still love him. I don't want to tell her though. That might make her sad.

"The reason i yelled your name is because Laurence loves you now and if you died he would be heart broken." Which would make ME heartbroken. 

I stand up and walk out of the room. Y/N doesn't deserve Laurence. I do. I'll make him remember the good times we had, and that Y/N is a shadow knight...

---Laurence's Pov---

I pace around in the other room of Y/N's house. She hasn't done anything to deserve a barrier locking herself from the outside. This is inhumane. I notice Katelyn walk through the door and she shuts it behind her. I look at her and she takes a deep breath in.

"I still love you Laurence." I take a step back and my eyes widen. "W-We've been over this bef-" I start before im cut off.

"Name something she had that i don't. You can't, so i don't know why you just wont give me another chance." I sigh. "I already gave you a chance and the feelings i once had for you are gone. I love Y/N okay?" 

I make my way to the door but she puts both hands on my shoulders. "You can't seriously think that you will end up together right? I mean, she's a shadow knight. You have seen from experience what those things do. They kill and destroy. That's all they do. She already started by destroying your feelings for me. Do you really think that shadow knights have hearts? That they can care for a human being other than themselves? No they can't." 

She starts getting louder. "Shut up Katelyn! I used to love you and i don't anymore okay? Now quiet the Irene down before Y/N hears!" She laughs.

"Wow so you don't want her to hear that you used to kiss me too? That we were madly in love before she was even introduced in your life? That we-" Eventually i couldn't take it so i had to shut her up.

Of course i'm an idiot.

And of course i could only think of one idea.

I put my hands to her face and kissed her. It was forced and immediately i shut my eyes until we broke. "So you do still love me?" Katelyn states, while smirking.

CLANG

Hey guys! Once again, i don't have much to say.....BUT CLIFFHANGAAA!
-Ally<3