Chapter 9: She Has a Boyfriend?

I get on the bus with Luna on my trail. We sit down together in a seat. "I don't think I can talk to her anymore." I spill to Luna. At the bus stop, I was telling Luna about yesterday afternoon. About her changing her look, lieing, and me having a hangover; thank goodness that's out of my system. "Look David, maybe she's telling the truth. I mean, how would you know what happened at the party-" "And how do I know she's telling me the truth. Have you seen her?" I interrupt.

Luna continues, "But from your description from yesterday, she sounds like she's changed. You said she was all psycho over you stuff. She's probably sorry." Luna's usually right, but it's Jessica! I don't know. Luna or my head? Suddenly the window next to me falls down. 

Scared the poop outa me! I raise it back up, and while doing so I'm forced to look out the window. And guess who's cars next to the buses? Jessica's. And apparently, she now has a boyfriend. Guess who it is? Tommy Gap, the Quaterback of our football team. How do I know their a couple? Because she's wearing his letterman, while he has her arm around her.

"Well isn't this nice." I say out loud. "What's up?" Luna asks, trying to get a peek out the window. I block her view by leaning against the window. "Nothing, I thought I forgot something." I fib. Right after a fight, she finds a boyfriend. Wait a minute, is she trying to get me jealous? 

Guess I'll find out one way or another.