Chapter 10: Apologies

We get off the bus, and guess who's there? Jessica and Tommy walk up to me and Luna; here we go. Jessica went back to her blonde self, like before yesterday. "Hey David, hey Luna. I want y'all to meet Tommy. My new boyfriend. Since, you know, your going to be my partner and all." She says. She looks at Tommy and he smiles awkwardly. I roll my eyes to this couple. She's obviously trying to make me jealous. If she wants to play that game, let's play.

I wink a Luna before saying, "And Luna's my new girlfriend. Have you two meet?" I ask. Luna winks back and we lock arms. "Yeah, he's so wonderful." She says, girly.

Jessica gives Luna an evil glare. A crazed evil glare. "See ya later!" Jessica yells, and she drags Tommy along with her to our school. "I don't think their really dating. The look on Tommy's face, he feels so awkward." I say to Luna. She let's go of my arm and adds, "She's defiantly jealous! Did you see the look on her face! Priceless!" We both start laughing.
We walk into class and Jessica is taping her fingers on our desk impatiently. "Hurry up David, I don't have all day!" She says. "Good luck with her." Luna whispers into my ear before walking over to her own partner. I go and take my seat. "Like your new boyfriend. He seems ... nice." I speak. Jessica avoids eye contact with me. "Yeah, he's great." She says sarcastically. "Mmmm-hhhh." I produce. "Let's just get started." "Jessica, admit it, your jealous." I ask.

Bring! Bring!

"Jealous?! Jealous of you and Luna?! Please!" She says, face turning red. "Your blushing! So it's true." I say. She starts shaking, SHAKING! Then she stops shaking, and admits.

"Fine. I like you! I was jealous of you and Luna. Even at the very beginning, I thought she WAS your girlfriend when you two sat together. And when you said you WERE a couple, I just got jealous." Her face was still cherry red, which I can feel spreading to mine. "You were jealous of Luna?! She is NOT my girlfriend, but my best friend." I tell her. She lays her head sideways on the table. I lay my head down on the table, and now we're face to face. Here we go again. "Sorry for blaming you for ... the party. Just listening to my big head." I apologize. She smiles and says, "It's Ok, your head is sometimes worth listening to." She avoids my gaze. "Well, this time I'm listening to my heart." I say blushing. Why am I blushing?! I'm not even embarrassed! Now we're both blushing uncontrollably. "Your so sweet David." Then we sit up and hug each other. We didn't care when if everyone in class, or Mrs. Barns, saw. That was our moment.

As soon as we let go, I ask, "Are you gonna break up with Tommy?" "Anyone for you, Davy." And she gives me a quick kiss on the cheek. Davy ... I like it.

A/N PLEASE READ:
Awww, aren't they a cute couple! Thanks everyone who's read this far, your the best! And enjoy!