The Mark of Athena; Reunited

Y/n's POV

I looked over the side of the ship to see all of the campers looking up at us. Most wore purple shirts or different pieces of armor, and had all kinds of different weapons attached to their sides. Thankfully, no one had their weapons drawn, which was a good sign. I shook my hands as I paced the deck of the ship. In a few minutes, once Leo docked the ship, we'd climb down the rope ladder and find what we were looking for. Percy Jackson.

"Stop pacing. It only makes the nerves worse," Annabeth notified me.

"My ADHD is acting up," I counter. "If I don't keep moving, I'm gonna explode."

"Everything's going to be okay. Look on the bright side. We're gonna get to see Percy again," Annabeth reminded me.

"I know you're nervous too," I tell her. "You keep glancing over the side of the ship, and you've done nothing but analyze everything since the moment you stepped on board." Before Annabeth could say something, Leo turned around from the front of the ship.

"You guys are good to climb down now. The rest of us will follow suit," Leo spoke. 

Annabeth didn't have to be told twice and headed for the ladder immediately. I was right behind her, descending the ladder as quick as possible. The crowd of Romans parted to let us through, and at the end of the pathway was a girl I recognized from Jason's descriptions. Reyna had light brown skin and piercing black eyes, her glossy black hair in a single braid flowing down her back. And there, at her side, was Percy. Annabeth rushed forward first, kissing him quickly, before judo flipping him onto his back.

"If you ever leave me again, I swear to all thegods," Annabeth threatened. 

Percy laughed and pulled her close. "I missed you too." Right as Annabeth took a step away from Percy, I was taking her place. I launched myself at my half brother and embraced him, not wanting to ever let him go. Tears pricked the corners of my eyes, and as much as I willed for them to go away, I knew they wouldn't. For a few seconds, the two of us just stood in the sea of Romans, neither of us wanting to pull away first. 

"I've missed you so much," I murmur and pull away, hastily wiping at my eyes.

"Not as much as I've missed you," Percy claimed.

"Impossible," I argue and hug him again. "It's so good to have you back." Once everyone had calmed down, we were led to Camp Jupiter's version of the dining hall. Sets of couches and low tables were set up everywhere, and the Romans immediately split off to form their own groups. Annabeth, Leo, Jason, Piper, and I took a seat at a long table with Percy, Reyna, and three others, a girl and two boys, that I hadn't met yet.

"Let me introduce you guys," Percy started and gestured to the people around him. "This is Frank, Hazel, and Octavian." Frank was a burly Asian boy with a bow slung across his back, and Hazel had a darker complexion and curly dark colored hair. Then there was Octavian, who had pale skin and blonde hair, which reminded me of Will when he was sick. That rarely ever happened though, seeing as he was a child of Apollo.

Annabeth waved. "Nice to meet you guys."

"Frank, Hazel, Reyna, Octavian, this is my girlfriend Annabeth, my sister Y/n, and their friends from Camp Half Blood," Percy continued.

"Well, I guess it's my turn for introductions. Percy, these are my friends Jason and Piper, and this is Leo. My boyfriend," I declare. 

Percy raised his eyebrows and glanced at Leo. "Boyfriend, huh?"

"We can talk about it later. Right now, I want to hear about your quest," I put forth. All of us took turns sharing the story of our quests, and it was interesting hearing what Percy had been through. It was then that I learned that Frank was the son of Mars, or the Roman version of Ares, and Hazel was the daughter of Pluto, whose Greek form was Hades. After that, we discussed the Great Prophecy, especially the last line about the doors of death.