Nightmare

Y/n's POV

I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling, waiting for dinner to come. All I could think about was Percy though, which was not how I wanted to spend my relaxation time. Ever since we found Percy, he's acted differently. It could have been the fact that he lost his memories, but even though I couldn't possibly relate to anything he's been through, that doesn't mean he has to shut me out. Someone then knocked on my door, and I let out a breath.

"Whoever it is, I'm not interested in talking to you right now!" I call out. Instead of listening, though, the person entered my room. 

"Y/n, I know you're upset with me," Percy admitted and sat on the edge of my bed. "And I want to know why."

"I was so excited when I found out where you were. I mean, I had been missing my brother for months, and all I wanted to do was have fun with you again. I wanted to tell you about all the exciting things that happened when you were gone, like how Leo and I started dating or about the quest we went on. But I soon realized you seemed different, and then we started fighting, and it feels like I don't know who you are anymore," I confess.

"Y/n, I'm still the same person I was before," Percy claimed. "And yeah, I've been acting differently lately, but only because after you told me about everything you had done without me, I was mad at myself for not being there with you to help you get through everything. Getting your first boyfriend who is actually a genuine guy is huge. And I wasn't there to see that."

"I'm sorry for everything that went wrong between us," I say and give him a hug. 

"Me too," Percy returned. "Now come on. The others are waiting in the mess hall for us." 

In the mess hall, we all took our seats, and I summoned some macaroni on my dinner plate. As we all ate, the four of us who went to Topeka told everyone about going to Atlanta like Bacchus said. Talking about that experience wasn't necessarily fun, but I knew we needed to share what happened. That meant everything.

"Um, guys. There is something else," I bring up and set my fork down. "On the highway, Gaea told me that she needed the blood of only two demigods. One female and one male. She asked me to choose either Percy or Jason to die.

"But neither of us did," Jason reminded me. "You saved us." 

"I know.  But why would she want that?" I quiz.

"Remember what Khione was saying at the Wolf House? She talked about spilling Jason's blood, and how it would taint the place for generations. Maybe demigod blood has some kind of power," Leo suggested.

"Oh..." Percy trailed off and set down his pizza. "This is bad. I had a dream when we were flying to Alaska. Polybotes, the giant who attacked Camp Jupiter, was talking to the gorgons, and he said he wanted me taken prisoner, not killed. And then he said something along the lines of my blood watering the stones of Mount Olympus to wake Earth Mother." 

"Yeah, that's definitely not good," Annabeth confirmed. "Until we figure everything out, lets try not to get captured."

"There's one last thing," Piper put forth. "The eidolons, the possessing spirits, they're still here, in this room." Piper couldn't explain how she knew, but I trusted her senses. And if there were some evil spirits aboard the Argo II, I wanted them gone as soon as possible. "All right. Eidolons, raise your hands." 

"Piper, did you really think that would-" Leo cut himself off as his eyes went slack, and then raised his hand. Jason and Percy did the same, and then I became very uncomfortable with where I was sitting at the table. Percy was sitting directly across from me, and Jason and Leo sat at my sides.