Chapter 6

A/N Back to present time**

Last night after we were done cleaning the stains off of the floor I told Jason to go home and get some sleep. I had almost offered him a room in the house, but I am now glad I didn't cause I had a little mental breakdown last night and went into the basement to take everything out on the punching back. Which is now more than a little broken. Oops...

I had woken up Rob and he offered to pack the bags for me, he got a little embarrassed when I told him to pack underwear for the both of us, and bras for me. He also packed my medals and fighting outfit in a seperate bag. I had made eggs and bacon for breakfast but it was more for show, as neither of us took more than a bite.

We are now waiting on the porch for Jason to come pick us up. Jason pulls up the long driveway and gets out of his car. "Did somebody call for a ride?" The young man smiles wide.

"Officer Payne!" Rob yells and runs up to Jason giving him a big hug. Rob took kindly to the man last night. He had paid for his food and tucked him into bed.

"The names Jason kid." He chuckles and throws Rob in the air only to catch him on the way down. He nicely puts Rob on the ground.

"Very inconspicuous car." I tease him.

"Hey out in the open, nothingto hide." he pauses. " Plus I'm a cop, they'll just think I got a girlfriend." He winks at me, teasing me right back. I feel a very light blush in my cheeks.

"And a tag along little brother!" Rob yells from the back seat he had climbed into.

"I don't think anybody can forget about you kid." Jason said reaching over the car and tickling Rob.

"The names Rob not kid." He mimmicks Jason from earlier.

"The names Rob not kid." Jason mimmicks right back.

I chuckle, "Ok children come on lets get outa here." Jason looks at me smiling. He grabs my large suitcase with mine and Robs clothes in it, puts it in the car, and comes back to get my other bag. He grabs my other bag and slings it across his shoulders.

"What you got in here rocks?" Jason asks jokingly.

"Pretty close actually. All my trophies for fighting and my other sports are in there as well as my uniform for my fights. I have one tomorrow afternoon." I laugh at him. "Why is it to heavy for the big bad wolf?" I joke.

He tenses immediateley. "Haha very funny. I only said anything cause it felt different."

I laugh at him. He walks over to me and throws me over his back. Rob laughs at his antics and opens the passenger door from the back. Jason plops me on the seat, and I gasp in pain. "I'm so sorry I forgot about it. I'm so sorry Alex."

"It's ok." I laugh at him. "The pain just surprised me, it doesn't even hurt anymore."

"Are you sure?" He asks concered

"Yes Jason." I sigh. "Can we just go please?" I mutter.

He clenches his jaw and nods. He buckles my seatbelt for me. Jaw still clenched he goes to his seat and buckles up. He turns the silent engine on, and we drive away from the house that has haunted me and my little brother for four and a half years.

I have a feeling this is going to be a quite ride. But I was wrong. Jason turns on the radio station and the famous song Let it Go from frozen came on. Jason starts singing with whats her name Elsa? Anyways he's singing at the top of his lungs. "Let it go! Let it go! Can't hold it back anymore!"