Chapter 15

It's eight in the morning of my birthday. I plop onto the bed. I'm so stressed right now. I stand up and go to Jason's room. I knock on the wooden door. "Yeah." He says. I open the door. To yet again a shirtless Jason.

          "Oh hey Alex I wasn't expecting you." He quickly puts on a shirt.

          "It's fine. Um..." I look at the ground. I hate asking people to do things or me. I hate depending on people.

          "What is it?" Jason walks over to me. He puts his hands on my waist.

            "I was just wondering if you would mind dropping me off at the store. I have my own money so you don't have to worry about it. I just need some more clothes. We didn't pack much." I sigh. "You don't have to I could probably wait I just need to do something , even though I absolutely hate shopping. Well unless it's for food."

          He chuckles at me. "Yeah I'll take you to the store. And there is no way I'm letting you pay. You're my mate you shouldn't have to pay for anything beautiful. Especially on your birthday." He wipes the hair out of my face with his thumb. "Besides maybe we can make shopping a little fun." He winks at me. I lightly push his stomach playfully.

           "Ok." I tell him and turn around starting to walk slowly. "I'm gonna change real quick its to hot for these." I point to my jeans and long sleeved t-shirt. He nods.

           "Meet you downstairs in five." He says as I walk into my room. I just nod in reply.

           I literally only have one outfit left. And thats a lace crop top and shorts. I put on my strapless bra and some short jeans shorts. Ugh I feel like a slut. I put on some of Jasons flip flops and walk downstairs. Jason comes around the corner and hugs me. "I look like a slut and I'm sorry if it bothers you. But I literally have nothing else to wear." I say as he pulls out of the hug and looks me up and down.

           He doesn't say anything he just looks at my feet. "Are those my sandals? How the hell do they fit you big foot?"

           "Yes they are. And yes I know I have man feet. And sorry but again it's 95 degrees out and there is no way in hell I ain't wearing flip flops." I wrap my arms around his neck.

           He leans in to whisper in my ear. "Ain'ts a word for uneducated people. And your obviously educated miss 4.0." I chuckle at him. The first thing I said to him when we met.

          "Well maybe you need a little educating sir." I stand on my tip toes and kiss him on the lips. He puts his hands behind my thighs and I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist.

           "I'd love to be educated by you." He said smiling into my lips. "I'm so glad you're my mate. Your perfect." Ugh why does he do this to me. I jump down my arms still around his neck.

          "So are you prince charming." I give him a peck on the lips. We smile at each other. I let go of his neck. He grabs my hand.

          "Let's go." he opens the door and I lock it for him. "Theres no reason to lock the houses around here. It's the pack. You have to trust them."

          "You may trust them Jas'. But I don't even know them. So I can't trust them." He nods understanding.

          "I'll set up a ball soon." He opens the door for me. "That means you also have to look for a dress today."

           "UUUGggggh." I groan. He chuckles and shuts the door.

          As he buckles up and puts the key in I grab his hand. I need the comfort of him right now. He squeezes my hand in reasurrance. "I love you." He says looking me in the eyes. This is the first time he said it out loud. I smile.