Chapter 21

I wake up and go to the bathroom. Nates taking a shower. I go pee and wash my hands. "Hey babe?" Nate asks.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Can you bring me those clothes Dan brought yesterday?" He asks pulling the shower curtain open slightly revealing just his face and wet hair. His eyes change color as all I did was put the lace underwear back on.

"Yeah one sec." I pretend not to see his eyes change color. I grab his clothes and a pair of mine and head back into the bathroom. I get two towels. "Can I come in? I need to wash my hair." I ask him.

"Of course beautiful. When would I ever refuse anything if I had the pleasure of looking at you?" I chuckle at him and pull off my underwear and bra. I open the curtain and walk in the shower. Turning my back to Nate. He whimpers slightly hurt that I would hide my body from him.

"I'm sore Nathon. And I know if we look at each other we won't be able to stop." I explain to him.

"I promise I'll control myself." He practically begs.

"Yeah and what about me?" I ask him grabbing the shampoo bottle.

Slightly Sexual Part

"I'll put you in your place." He purs seductively. I shiver. He puts his hands on my shoulders and turns me around. We both admire each others body. Then he takes the shampoo bottle from me and poors some into his hand. He massages it into my hair. While it sets he takes the body wash and explores my body with it. No inch left untouched. He massages my soreness making me sigh in pleasure. He wipes my body clean then washes the shampoo out of my hair.

I do the same to him. Leaving nothing to the imagination. I give him a blow job and he groans my name in pure pleasure. I release him then jut myself into him slightly causing him even more pleasure. "Stop. You're not making this easy." he groans.

End Slightly Sexual Part

"Who said I was gonna make it easy?" I tease as I wash the suds out of his hair. I put conditionor in my hair and am about to brush it when Nate steals the brush and brushes my hair for me. I run my hands through his hair massaging his scalp with conditioner. We each rinse out our hair and step out of the shower. As I try and hand Nate his towel he pulls me into him.

"You know how long I waited for last night to happen? I'm glad I waited because it was better then I could have ever imagined." His eyes glaze over as he remembers last night.

I smile up at him. "We've had sex before Nate." I tell him.

He nods. "But last night was different." I nod agreeing with him. It was. He lets me go and dries himself off. He throws me the black lace pair of underwear. "For Jason." He whispers. I nod blushing. We each sneak peaks at eachother as we change. I just put on a workout crop top and a pair of shorts. Nate picks up all the stuff and grabs a gym bag outta the bag Dan got him. He throws his stuff in it. He opens the closet door and hangs up his tux. I pick up my bags. And walk over to the closet. Nate goes under the bed and grabs the dress I wore last night. He hangs that up next to the tux.

"Thanks." I smile up at him.

"No problem." He smiles back and kisses me on the forhead. I start hanging the clothes that were in the duffle bag. Nate grabs the backpack and helps me hang my clothes.

A couple minutes later we finish hanging the clothes and putting the shorts and underwear and bras in the drawers. "Your so sweet." I tell him sitting on the bed and plop my back down on the bed legs hanging off the side.

"Come on." He says as he climbs over top of me in the familiar position of each of his knees on each side of me. "Gotta go for a run." I groan I just wanna stay here with him. He kisses me.