Chapter 19

Me and Nate walk through the metal gates of what looks like a vampire hotel. Dan took my bags for me. All I have is the back pack that Nate refused to let me carry. Nate squeezes my hand as dozens of vampires stop and stare at us. More to reasure himself then me. A few of them hiss at us teeth out, but are more curious then anything. Two vampires both tall, pale, and built, walk up to me and Jason.

            "Where's Dan?" I ask them both.

          "He had business to attend to. Follow us to your room. We only have one room available. Unless you would like to room with one of us." The one on the left with short black hair gel spiking it up slightly in the front says smirking looking at Nate licking his teeth.

"Touch him you're dead." I hiss at him. Showing him the tips of my fangs. He backs up surprised.

            "You're a hybrid." He says his mouth opens in an o shape. He eyes me up and down. He smirks as Nate pulls me close to his side, his arm wrapped around me. "Anyways, follow us." Again the one on the left talks. He must be an older vampire then the one on the right or of higher command. We walk through the doors of the run down hotel. We walk into a big ball like room. Old red velvet everywhere. A couple holes in the wall. A few body sized. Must of been a couple of fights here. I look up and theres is a hoof like stairwell. There is a couple of places where the wooden railings hang from the aged wood floor. We are brought to the left stairwell walking up the creeky velvet covered wooden stairs.

          Nate glances at me. I can tell he's thinking the same thing. We feel like we are gonna fall through. He pulls me tighter to his side as we get to the last step. "Your room is one of the three that have been renovated. Sound proof, clean and sturdy." The one with the long brown hair tells us as he opens the door. My mouth opens as I see the newly renavated red velvet room.

          The bags that Dan had carried back are on the bed. The one with brown hair hands me the key to the room. "I'm Sam." He tells me.

          "Dean." The other nods at me and Nate. I can't help but laugh.

          "What?" Dean says standing up straight.

          "Nothing. Its just you guys have the same name as a couple of actors. And you look almost exactly like them." I pause. "Are you guys by any chance brothers?" I ask and Dean narrows his eyes but nods his head. Nate smirks at them.

            "I'm not gonna ask your last name cause that will ruin our amusement." I tell them smiling. "Thank you." They both nod I can see the hint of amusement on both of heir faces as they leave and close the door. I sit on the bed surrounded by 4 bedposts at each corner holding a red cloth over the bed and curtain like cloth draped of each post. Nate locks the door then sits next to me. I lie down. He puts a knee on each side of my waiste, and leans down to my ear hands beside my head.

          "They said it was soundproof." He whispers seductively. I shiver. He guides my hands up behind his neck. I latch them together. I pull his head down to my lips. We both melt into the kiss. He pushes his arousel gently against me. I groan. He smiles into the kiss proud he got a reaction from me. I wrap my legs around his waist and flip him onto his back. I tug at the collar of his t-shirt hinting him to take it off. He pulls away quickly tearing off his shirt. And pulling me back into his kiss. I grind our lower halves together getting a groan of pleasure out of him. He tugs at my shorts asking for permission. I put his thumbs between my shorts and underwear giving him his answer he pulls off my shorts throwing them off the bed. Our tongue fights the other for dominace exploring each others mouth. I let him win and he grabs my hand still kissing me. He guides it down his chest past his abs to his hard. Showing me the effect I have on him.