Chapter 13

Twenty more minutes til the fight. I hit the punching bag so hard it breaks. I refused to cancel the fight. The parkour contest was already canceled do to bad weather, the judges didn't want the newbies to get hurt. Honestly I'm kinda glad it was canceled because now I have more time to look for Rob. And Rob is top priority. I'm doing this fight for Rob. I've already told my sponsors I'm done after this title. He got pissed shoved the 2 year contract in my face. Then Nate may or may not have came in in wolf form and acted like my pet. Growled at them. Made them pee thereselves and then they finally agreed.

            A deep male voice came over the speakers. "Ten more minutes until the fight you've been waiting for! Alex Waters vs. Jack the ripper! Both unbeaten until this day! Get your snacks and drinks and chear for your favorite to beat the pulp out of the other!"

             Nate comes in acting nervous like. He hasn't calmed down since this morning. I don't know what to do. He shakes it off and is back to his normal self. On the outside anyways. "Ok Alex. This is your last fight. Just one more guy." He holds another punching bag for me ignoring the one I broke previously.

            I punch it meakly not feeling it. Tears slowly streaming down my face. "Come on Alex. Do it for Rob." Nate tries to encourage me. "And besides, you have to impress your boyfriend." He winks. Jason's in the crowd. He told me he'd be looking at me the whole time. I wasn't so sure it was a good idea as I flirt with the ref and sometimes give him a little kiss. BUT he said he understands the gimmic and said he'll get over. If only he knew though. Nate was about to tell him when I kicked his knees out and he fell to the floor.

            I chuckle and punch his shoulder. "Shutup." I tell him.

            He punches me back and grabs the bag again. I punch it hard and on the fifth punch it breaks. "Alright, I think you're as ready as you gonna get."

          "Hopefully, he doesn't pummel me." I groan. This guy is four times my size built and has fast reflexes. Not as fast as mine but he's still pretty fast. He's been doing this for a while. He's a REAL opponent. Not some measly little boy trying to get laid. He's actually a nice person we've... Talked before if you know what I mean...

          He started this because just like me. His family was murdered. His sister and his parents. I didn't tell him my parents were dead. Just said they weren't around. No one knows why I fight. Or who I fight for. I fight because of my parents. But I fight for Rob. I fought for Rob. To get him away from our Unlce. To be able to run away. I have a lot of money from these fights. I just wanted enough for forever. But I guess I should've went sooner, it's all my fault this is happening.

          Nate hands me my fighting outfit and puts my gloves on the table before you exit to go into the ring, just as the speaker goes off saying five more minutes till the fight. Everyone back to their seats.

          "I swear to god Nate if you tell him..." I glare at Nate.

          He holds up his hands to 'protect' himself. "I swear I won't, I just think he diserves to know that's all."

           "It's over between me and the ref. You're the one that said this gimmic would be good for us even after we ended the engagement. We're lucky no one knew we were together." I sigh and go into the bathroom. Nate stands outside the door and keeps talking.

          "Yes but Alex he has a RIGHT to know. Not only is he your boyfriend, he's your mate. Mates don't keep secrets like this." He groans. "When he finds out he's going to fricken kill me."