Chapter 20

A/N Warning sexual chapter!!! Also please excuse no indentations at beginning of paragraphs.

Before we get back to the hotel Nate lets me down and places me in front of him. He can't get control of HIMself. Vampires stare at us as we walk buy. A couple whistle at us. Nate growls at them. Claiming me. We walk up the creeking stairs and unlock our room. Nate quickly locks it behind us. He goes to the window making sure its locked. Then he walks over to me. He sits me on the bed and takes my shoes off. He starts kissing my legs. Slowely but surely creeping his way up. I pull his jacket off. He's at my middle kissing me through the dress. Pausing there a moment longer then the rest. But still he goes up to my breasts. Kissing them. Sucking on the visable cleavage.

I stand up and unbutten his dress shirt. Being careful not to rip it, knowing it was an expensive gift. Each time I unbutton a part I kiss his bare chest. Going down to his waiste. I unbutton his paints and kneel down slowly bringing his pants down with me. On my way back up through is boxers I kiss his hard sending a shiver throughout his body.

Once I'm standing he looks me in the eyes and I can tell he's trying very hard to control himself. He puts his hands on my shoulders and slowly brings my dress down. As the dress gets just below my brests I see his eyes change color quickly then go back. He's barely controling himself. I can tell he knows Jason gave me the lace set for him as I see a slight smirk on his face. But quickly it turns to a passionate desire as I slowly and carefully pull off the dress. Bending down a little and showing more cleavage. I kick the dress under the bed so it doesn't get damaged.

He puts his hands on the side up my breasts and slowly goes down. Teasing me like I did him he licks me through my underwear. He pulls me to him kissing me. He puts his hand on the back of my thighs and I jump up wrapping my legs around his waist. He pulls away from the kiss. And while he walks over to the wall next to the bed I suck on his neck. If he was human he'd have a lot of hickies later. But our werewolves heal them faster. He puts my back to the wall and we resume our hot make out session. I grind my hips against him. He groans deeply. "Alex." He growls lowly knowing I'm teasing him. But he does it back even harder and causing me to groan. He lies me on the bed, and licks my stomach tracing his way up to my still covered breasts. He looks at me begging me with his eyes for permission to undo my bra. I nod.

Slowly carefully he takes off my bra and throws it across the room. He just waits their for 10 seconds admiring my naked top. Then trails his tongue around my breast and then to my nipple which he sucks on. Bringing a groan out of me. I put my hands in his hair and press down harder. Begging for more. After a couple more seconds he lets go and starts kissing me again. I flip him onto his back. I pull out of the kiss and start licking his sweaty abs and chest. I go down lower tracing boxers with kisses. I go back up to his face and attack his lips with mine. His hands slide through my hair and he pulls me harders into the kiss. Are tongues dancing together.

While still kissing him lying on top of him I take my right hand and slide his boxers down. He kicks them off the bed. Spinning me back so he's on top. I reach to the dresser and give him a condom. "You can't get pregnant. You're not in heat and neither of us carry diseases because of our wolves." He tells me. I nod remembering Pierce telling me that.

He looks at the last piece of fabric then back at me. Again barely controling himself but still being a gentlemen and asking permission. I nod. He takes it off and again pauses to admire my body. "Ready?" He asks. And I nod again not able to speak. He feels me up finding the right hole before he enters me. At first pain, not much cause I'm not a virgin and was wey, than pure ectasy. He kisses my breasts again before thrusting slowly at first then when I groan his name in pure ectasy faster and faster and faster. 15 minutes have gone by when I'm about to let go.

"I'm at my max." I tell him panting.

"A little more I'm almost there." He says. A couple seconds later we both let go. I shiver. He pulls out and plops down beside me, both of us panting. A couple minutes go by and Nate turns to me. "Shower?" He asks. I nod. Before I can get up he picks me up and carries me to the bathroom. He glances over at me. Instantly becoming aroused. He growls.

"Why do you do this to me?" He asks staring at me as I bend over to start the warm shower. He steps in and reaches for my hand. I take it and he pulls me into him. I snuggle close to him. I shiver weird that I'm actually cold even though I'm a werewolf now. Nate pulls me closer to him. He massages me down there knowing how it gets sore. Then he massages my legs. He spreads my legs apart while I'm standing and he licks me. Massaging me with his tongue. I groan in pleasure. I can feel him smile as he tastes me and gets pleasure out of me at the same time. He licks me one last time turning me on and stands up hugging me again. He grabs my ass and pulls me into his arousel. I push a little adding to his pleasure. He turns the shower off. We step out of the shower and look at each other. We know the shower was waisted as Nate pulls me into him.

I wrap my arms around his neck then back up to the counter jumping up to it. He kisses me us both again melting into it. His tongue enters my mouth and he plays with my tongue. He opens my legs. And knowing how much I enjoyed it in the shower he bends down and starts licking me again. I shiver as he does so. I turn the faucet on and take one one the little listerine cups out of the dispensers and fill it for him. But he lifts his head and licks his lips. He dumps the water out of the cup into the sink. Like he enjoyed it. Oh the way this man turns me on. I pull his face to mine and widen my legs more for him to walk into. He does. I jump on him wrapping my legs around him. My hands in his hair pulling him closer to me still. His hands under my thighs. I grind against his bare hard and he groans loudly in pleasure. Saying my name. He carries me out of the bathroom into the bedroom and places my back against a wall. He steadies me on the wall with his chest against mine. He finds the right hole and lets himself inside me. I groan his name in pleasure. Trying not to scream it. He thrusts into me even harder and I put my nails into his arms as I thrust forward in pleasure, trying not to scream his name out loud.

He thrust faster and faster and pretty soon we both max out. He carries me back to the bed. Lifting the blankets and putting me under them. He goes and turns all the lights off. I feel him slide back into bed next to me. He pulls me on top of him both of us still panting. He spreads his legs a part relaxing. I nuzzle my face into his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist and intertwines our legs. We're both exhausted from our workout and we fall asleep.