Chapter 22

"I'll just let you two deal with this." I try and get out of the upcoming awkward situation and am about to head up the stairs when Nate grabs my arm.

"Nice try." He said. "But you may be the only thing that can calm him down." He tells me. Fidgeting with his hands, when he let's me go.

"Uggghhh." I groan and stomp my feet towards the smell of Jason.

I find him. Grabbing his hand I pull him to Nate and keep hold of his hand rubbing my thumb across the back of his hand. Immediately he tenses smelling the mate bond. "Fuck." Was his only reply as he turned around and walked towards the kitchen. Still holding on not expecting the sudden change in direction I fall banging my head into the corner of the stand next to the stairs. Unconsciously letting go of Jason's Hand I fall to the floor. "Ugh." I I groan at the impact.

"Shit. Alex." Jason turns back around and bends down on one knee. "I'm so sorry." He says. Basically begging for forgiveness.

"Damnit Jason." Nate mutters. "Give me your shirt." He orders Jason.

"Excuse you." Jason seemed taken aback that his beta dare to command him.

"It's your fault. Therefore. Your shirt." He pauses. "Mate." Nate says rudely. Jason's eyes widen but he pulls off his shirt. Nate looks at my eyes. "Look at his abs. Get lost in them...or something." He tells me trying to help take away the pain from my head. I look at Jason's face and he smiles at me. Nate puts me up against the staircase wall. Jason take my hand and puts it on his bare chest over his heart.

"It's alright babe." He whispers. Nate ties the shirt around my head. I tear it off and stand up. Nate goes to stop me and accidently hits me in my bleeding head. I glare at him. Major headache.

"Shit Alex sorry." He mutters.

"You just had to make me punish you both." I said smirking at him. Both Jason and his eyes go wide. I take each of their hands and pull them into the bathroom that has two sinks.

"Kiss." I tell them smirking. Both there mouths open in shock.

"Alex." They both growl at me. I smirk mischievously. "I could die of a brain injury now kiss before I die. I need amusement if I'm gonna have the will to live." I can see the hint of amusement in both their eyes, with anger, and concern, amongst it. I see both their eyes glaze over. Mindlinking. Great I cross my arms and I start to get dizzy as blood drains down my face.

They shrug turn to each other and they kiss. My mouth falls to the ground. I didn't expect them to actually do it. And it seems like they're enjoying it. "Okay guys." I whisper barely able to talk. "The sad fact is while I'm about to faint I'm still really turned on." Which I think is abnormally weird and I kinda feel like a freak. They both look at me concerned. Jason bends down picking me up bridal style. I feel him running and still conscious I slightly wave to the doctor.

"Hold her hand Jason. She needs the mate bond. And Nate I realize you guys are like family. Hold her other hand." The doctor commands. Little does he know.

Both of them give me their hands Jason kisses my left hand and Nate holds my right to his heart. I feel much better. I sit up. Both my mates jump back surprised. As does the doctor.

My fangs are about to come out but I hold them in staying strong. "Why is she glowing gold?" Jason asks shocked.

"I have absolutely no idea." Says the pack doctor. "It might have something to do with her being a hybrid." He whispers. Suddenly I fall back down on the bed. Feeling revived.

I look at Jason. "How does he know?" I asked him.

"We told him when you were first in the hospital that it was a possibility." Jason says. "There was something in your blood he had to know everything about you."