Chapter 24

We're standing in a tight knit circle. One of the vampires shows itself. Sam steps forward ready to fight him. I hold my hand up telling him to wait. I step forward. "What do you want?" I ask him.

He licks his lips, eyeing me up and down. He sniffs the air. "Hybrid." He growls at me. "Which means you have a flaw." He ticks his tongue. "No hybrid has been known to shift without a flaw." He looks at me smiling menacingly. "Or can you not shift?" I shrug my shoulders in reply, letting him think he was right.

"For some reason," He says circling all of us. I'm the only one not in the circle. I don't let my eyes follow him, "my king is interested in all of you. He sent us to test you, and show you the way." He has his teeth out laughing. "You guys took the long way."

Ignoring him I step up to face him once he circles back to me. A foot apart. "Why is there werewolves with you?" I ask him keeping calm.

"Why are there vampires with you?" He asks as if he answered my question, it doesn't. I smile at him.

"Anyways." I tell him. "I'd like you to leave us alone."

"You see, ALEX." He pauses trying to get a reaction out of me because he knows my name I don't even flinch. "My king has Rob and would like you to get there faster." He says smirking.

"Well tell your king to go fuck himself and that I'll take my own sweet time doing whatever the fuck I want. And tell Rob that he's an idiot." I hiss at him.

"I thought you loved your brother." He teases.

I just smirk at him. "Well hon I guess you thought wrong. Now leave."

"Oh believe me I sure as hell will relay your messages word by word." He says and turns away. I walk back to my watch tree as everyone except Nate stares at me in horror. I lean against the tree. "What?" I ask them.

"Why are we doing this if you don't love your brother?" Dean asks.

I walk up to him, and slap the back of his head. "Of course I bloody love my brother, you bloody idiots!" I yell at them, once the vampires are out of hearing range. " idiot is a code word for me and Rob. And he knows that I love him. He can never forget that. We have so many keywords that you guys need to not take anything I say or relay to my brother seriously."

They nod confused. "Go back to sleep you bozo sticks." I tell them. They all drag there feet back to bed. Only a couple more hours to sleep. I slide my back down the tree and Nate and Jason sit on either side of me holding my hand. I lean my head on Jason's shoulder and Nate plops his head in my lap face down. I play with his hair. He neighs like a horse in my lap. I laugh at him. I slide my back off of the tree and lie down on the ground. Nate puts his whole body over mine. He does a pushup over top of me. Everytime he comes down kissing me. Jason smiles at us.

"You guys are cute." He teases. Then walks over and lifts up Nate off of me. Taking his place. I can smell the amusement on Nate and know he's about to do something. He plops his body on top of Jason's And causes Jason to lose his balance but he catches himself before they both fall on me. "He's an asshole." Jason states simply.

"Are you guys gonna inherit the gay voice is all I want to know." I tease him. Immediately Nate jumps off of him and glares at me. Stomping his feet back to the tent.

Jason chuckles at me. Still overtop me in push up form. He moves so each knee is on either side of me. "Nate really wanted to mark me earlier." I tell him.

He nods. "I know."

"What will happen if he marks over yours?" I ask him.

"I don't think anything bad. We are all mates so it's different for us then others. Also we are in the same pack so the tattoo should only change slightly between Alpha and Beta." He whispers. Keeping his voice low as to not wake the others. Then he kisses me. Our tongues fight for dominance as he moves his hands all over my body exploring. Sneaking his way up my shorts teasing my underwear, causing me to let him win the little war in our mouths, then moving his fingers through my hair. We pull away from each other. Nates putting up our tent.