Chapter 11

JASON POV...

           She wanted me to sleep with her. I smiled to myself as I closed her door, and walked to my room. She trusts me, after all of the things that have happened to her. She trusts me. I smile even wider. I walk into my room and grab a pair of shorts and an old t-shirt. Normally I only sleep in boxers or shorts but I don't want to make her uncomfortable. I quickly change and walk back to her room.

          I open the door slowly. I notice the shirt still on the edge of the bed. I hesitate. But I know I can control myself. I lie on the bed on top of the blankets. She turns towards me and gives me a smile. A lazy smile. Ugh she's so damn beautiful. "How can you stand to wear a shirt? It's so hot in here." she asks.

           I smile slightly at her. "I didn't want to make you uncomforatable." I tried to explain. It was for some reason extremely hot in here.

            "It won't make me uncomforatable Jason. Have you seen what the guys I fight wear? Some of them basically wear goddamn speedos." She curls her nose in disgust at the unknown guys. I chuckle at her. "I wouldn't blame you if you just wear your boxers."

           I'm pretty sure she just saw me gulp. "I mean I wasn't suggesting." She blushes deeply. "It's just that is what I would do if I where you." I felt bad for her being uncomfforattable now. I pull of my shirt and let it drop to the floor.

          "Can you get up?" She asks. I feel like she regrets telling me I could stay. I get up. To my surprise she lifts the blankets up. She smirks. "Come on." She says softly. I get under the blankets still wearing my shorts. She smiles at me and pokes my abs. "See it wasn't so bad was it?"

          "Not at all." I smile down at her. I kiss her forhead. She cuddles into my chest, I rap my left arm around her. "Goodnight Alex."

            "Goodnight Jason." She smile into my chest and I can feel her fall asleep. I already set my alarm for five for her cause that's what time Nate told me she should wake up. And then she will go for a five mile run. Which I also normally do so if she will have me I will go with her. Then she drinks a cup of coffee and takes a 20 minute nap. Then we will go to the gym with Nate and train. It's three o'clock right now. I fall asleep my arm wrapped around the most beautiful girl in the world.

2 HOURS LATER ALEX'S POV.

           The alarm goes off and I jump out of bed, turn it off and go to the bag that Rob packed for me. Jason gets up and yawns. Ugh I want to jump him right there. Holy shit he turns me on. His bright hypnotizing blue eyes, smooth tan skin, those abs that lead to a v line, which leads to- i shake my head to rid me of those thoughts. Fight today, gotta keep the mind clear. I go into the bathroom and change into my sports bra and shorts. I look in the mirrior at my storm like grey eyes, my six pack and muscled arms. I braid my long dirty blonde hair, the braid goes down to my belly button.

           I walk out of the bathroom to witness a naked Jason. I quickly turn around. "Oh shit. Alex I'm so sorry. I didn't expect you to be so quick. I'm so sorry!" Well at least I don't have to wonder anymore... It's huge. Ugh fuck, so much for a clear mind.

       "It's fine. I just probably won't be able to think straight for the rest of the day." Ugh I just wanna jump him so hard. Oh shit. Did I just say that outloud? I hit myself in the forhead. He chuckles.

         "I'm dressed now, you can turn around." I turn around to witness a now just shirtless Jason.

        "I don't think you know the definiton of dressed." I point to his amazing shirtless chest.

           He chuckles again. "Would you mind if I go on a run with you? I normally go on a run as well. If you'd prefer not to I'll just take a different route..." He trails off.

         "Of course you can come with me... If you think you can keep up?" I smirk at him. I know he can't. He's an Alpha. But I'm different, and he knows it.

        He gulps. "If I fall behind don't wait up for me." He looks at my stomach and licks his lips. Ugh.

        "You're not helping my mind." I glare at him. He chuckles again, and I can't help but smile. "Anyways, I'm just jogging today so you should be able to keep up if you run."

          "OK I have the stamina, I run everday." He looks at my stomach again. I walk up to him and trace his abs. I kiss his neck slowly, I slowly make my way inch by inch up to his lips, while still tracing his abs slowly. He grabs my head and pushes into the kiss. I pull away, and wave no with my finger.

        "Come on big boy, before we're late." As I said big boy I accidently glanced down to his... You know. I don't think he noticed. But I can't be sure. I walk out the room and down the stairs him on my heel. We both stretch when we are outside the packhouse. When I start jogging at my pace he runs. I jog a little faster, pushing the Alpha. I was still just jogging. But it was a faster jog than normal.

         I let him take the lead a little bit because he is used to taking a certain route, and I still don't know my way around yet.