Chapter 9

***One hour later at apartment looking building***

"Sooo...." I said awkwardly. It was just Jason, Nathon, Rob, and I. Nathon and Jason are glaring at Jack, who is smirking at me. Me? I'm playing with my fingers. Looking anywhere but at these people in the room.

When I came back to the house Jason told me everything about his world, but he seemed to be holding back. He also told me Amanda was his sister and he was sorry for her actions, I told him she would have to opologize to me herself. After he told me everything I just nodded, excused myself and took a long shower. As soon as I walked back into the living room after my shower, Jason had Jack pinned against the wall hand on his throat. I had started yelling at him. He wouldn't stop. So I did all I could do as I didn't want to hurt him. I went upstairs grabbed Rob and my bags yelled goodbye, and walked out the door. I hoped he would follow me, and he did. He had come running out the door after me. And Nate came picked me up brought me back to the house and threw me on the couch. And here we are.

"We need to settle this." Nathon says firmly. The reason Jason had attacked Jack was because Nate told him even more than I did. He told him that he had tried to undress me even though he failed. That is what you get for telling Nate everything. I chide myself.

"It's in the past. Everything's settled we are even." I say staring at Jack. Telling him to keep his mouth shut. He just smirks wider, but nods his head.

"Then we need to set some rules, some boundaries." Jason demands.

"How about we kick him out and his 'rules and boundaries' are to never come near Alex again." Nate suggests angrily.

" We already went over this Nate." Jason sighs. " We can't kick him out. His girlfriend who is also his mate is a major part o our group and it would torture her if he left. Plus, he's my third in command, we need his help wether we like it or not."

"And I'm your bestest friend." Jack says like a innocent three year old batting his eyelashes.

"No I am!" Rob yells protectively at him. "He even said so. He agreed we'd be best friends forever." I raise my eyebrows but can't help chuckling at Rob.

'What about me? Am I just chopped liver?" Nate asks childishly.

"Yes you are poop." I smirk at him.

"I see, but hey at least I'm Alex's best friend." He says and stand up walking over to me. He plops onto my lap. I groan. He's not that heavy a guy, muscular, and tall, but the son of a bitch seemed like he weighed 600 lbs at the moment.

"Get off me you fat ass." I tell him. He smirks then looks at Jason.

"Bet you don't get this kind of action huh Jas?" Nate teases Jason. Jason growls at him warningly, but is trying not to laugh.

"Maybe if I did it she wouldn't look constipated." Nate turns to see my face and bursts out laughing. I push him off of me and onto the floor. He doesn't stop laughing.

I stand up while everyone was laughing at me. Suddenly theres pictures in my head. Like a movie on fast forward. I fall to the floor. The fast paced movie in my head was of a girl sreaming. Amanda. "Jack?" I ask cautiously. "Who's your girlfriend?"

"Amanda." He says shifting slightly. "Why?"

"Go Alex. She's in trouble. Somethings wrong hurry." His eyes go wide. He knew about my visions. I had had one in front of him one time. He ran out the door hurrying.

"What's wrong with him? Why did you say something was wrong?" Jason asks worried.

"Go find your sister. Hurry Jason." I tell him. He nods and runs out the door.