Chapter 17

"Absolutely not!" Jason yells at me, "You are not going with him alone!"

          I cross my arms in front of my chest, and raises my eyebrows. "I can take care of myself with them. We already established that." I gestures to Dan who nods. "And I just want to talk to him. Three. Four hours tops." I beg him to see my way. He punches a tree denting it. I can hear him breath in deeply.

            "I understand." He says and quickly turns away to walk back to the packhouse. Midstep he turns around and glares at Dan. " If anything happens to her. Even the slightest bruise. You and all your intolerable low life friends are dead." And with that he turns away and shifts. Running back to the packhouse in wolf form.

            I watch his wolf as he retriets. I immediatley want him back here with me. But some part of me is fighting this.

            I turn to Dan. "Can I ask you a personal question? And do not tell him." I gesture towards Jason.

            He raises his eyebrows. "Of course." He nods.

            I suck in a deep breath. "It's like one have of my body is fighting for Jason and the other is against him. Like trying to make me feel guilty for loving him. Trying to tell me I shouldn't love him."

            Quickly Dons head shoots up. "That's interesting. I was thinking this could happen." He mutters to himself.

             I clear my throat. "Thinking what could happen."

           He smiles. "Jason is not your only love now."

            "I don't understand." I frown. "How could he not be. Not only do I love him, but we are mates. The mate bond ties us together after we accept each other."

          He nods. "True. For pure werewolfes anyways. You are part vampire."

            I scrunch my face in confusion. "That doesn't make anything clear."

            He smiles. "Vampires just like werewolves have mates. Except these mates are our first loves. The bond is just as strong as the werewolves mate bond. But right now your two sides are fighting each other. Your wolf is fighting for your mate. For Jason. But now you also have a pull to your first love." My mouth drops. Shit. This is gonna make things complicated. But I feel like I can control it.

           "Your lying." I tell him. He just chuckles and shakes his head at me.

            "You will see. Once you see your first love again. You will feel the pull. And I'm warning you. If he's a werewolf. Both Jason and him are going to know it. You have to choose. And either way you'll be heart broken." He warns me. Almost like a parent would. I shake the thought away still not believing him.

            "Anyways.." I look at him. "How do I control my fangs and my speed."

             "Your fangs are much easier to control." He lead me to two tree stumps and he sits down on one. I sit down on the other. "Imagine something that makes you angry something that makes your blood boil. Like Rob getting kidnapped. By someone you trusted."

            Instantly I start to get angry. And my fangs still don't come out. Don smiles. "Good, that makes this so much easier. Now instead of getting angry. Imagine your teeth sliding through your gums. Imagine the feeling of your teeth lightly pushing on the others. Imagine your teeth looking like mine." He says as he retracts his teeth.