Chapter 7

"How much longer till she wakes up?" A familiar voice asks. "She's only got a couple days before it happens." The person touches my cheek lightly, and I can tell from the light spark I got when he touched me that it was Jason.

"A couple of hours at the most," A strange voice replied, " I am surprised she hasn't woken up yet. The past couple day must've taken a real toll on her." he has no idea. I move my hand slightly and his ason on accident. I make it so our fingers are intertwined and we are holding hands. My eyes are still closed.

"Hey Alex," He squeezes my hand. "come on open your eyes." he coaxes. I groan but open my eyes. There is so many people in this one tiny room.

"Luna's awake."

"Finally."

"Luna how are you?"

I could here all of the whispers. "You're awake!" Rob yells and barge through everyon in his way. "I thought you'd never wake up!"

"How long was I asleep?" I asked.

"Four days." Jason sighed. "Ok everyone out! Tell everyone she's alright and there is nothing to worry about."

"Ok."

"Alright Alpha."

"Good luck Alpha."

He ushers everyone out the door. "Alpha?" I ask as soon as everyone has left the tiny room.

He rubs his neck uncomforatably. "Yeah," he looks at me, "they call me that out of respect. My close friends are the only one allowed to call me Jason without any formalities."

"Allowed?" I ask narrowing my eyes at him.

"Uh yeah." he rubs his neck again awkwardly. "Can we talk about this later?"

"Whatever. Alpha Jason." i mock.

He growls at me, "You do not call me Alpha. Especially in a joking manner."

I narrow my eyes at him. "Jason." I warn him.

He growls again and then gives me a sorry look. I sit up quickly remembering what happened before I fell asleep. Big mistake I quickly became dizzy.

"Are you alright?" Jason asked concerened he put his hand behind my back. I slap his arm off of me.

"You turned into a-a wolf." I looked at him. "How is that possible."

"Rob can you please leave the room." Rob does as he was told. "I already explained it to him." He said after I gave him a pointed look.

"Shit!" I get up. "I missed my tournament!"

"Calm down. I had canceled it when I went to your house and you weren't there resceduled it for tomorrow afternoon. Same with the parkour tournament. It's in the morning." I here a familiar voice say in the doorway.

"Nate!" I run to my manager slash bestfriend and hugged him. "What are you doing here?"

"Rob called me, told me where you where. Imagine my surprise when I found out you where with Jason." He rubs his knuckles against my head.

"You two know each other?" Jason asks a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"Yeah," Nate replies.

"He's my manager." I elbow Nate in the gut. They used to date.

"Three more days including today Alex." Nate says poking me in the stomache.

"You remembered!" I said shocked.