Lost

I wish i could dedicate this chapter to more people but, WhySoSerious1825, just1morestory, and everyone else who voted and commented, thank you all and i appreciate all the support. Thank you

I really hate Nefertiti, I'm sorry *Cries out*

Picture: What the necklace looks like :)

"Oh Milah darling how was the journey here?"

His grandmother too young to be old as she sat on her designated chair with a crooked smile as she opened her arms for a hug.

"Gran ma" he murmured as he hugged her closely "Oh, darling" she spoke softly hugging him tightly.

"You are too thin" was the first thing that popped out of her mouth as she stared at him in the dining area, "I am always working ma"m he replied brushing off the statement as something his grandmother always said even when the person was very pregnant.

"You need to tell Thabit to reduce your work hours" she replied resting her jaw on her palm, "Thabit owes me nothing" he says as he shoves a full spoon of rice into his mouth.

"Of course he does, are you not to be married?" she replied with a swipe in the air as if dismissing his statement.

"I am not wedding Thabit" he stated firmly glaring at his grandmother who just raised her left brow in challenge.

"Well, why not?" she asked stirring her rice together. Turning to look at Kasim and Anai for help but they avoided his eyes intently, traitors.

"I do not love Thabit, grandmother" he replied as his fingers played with the loose strings of his dress.

"Oh, I recall that boy, Khal such a nice young man" his grandmother said with a smirk, "Where is he however?" she asked placing her steel spoon on one side of her plate.

"I do not know," he murmured with downcast eyes "You should never wait for a boat that left the Niles," she said intelligently as she picked up the napkin and wiped her mouth.

"Marry Thabit if Khal does not return by this year" she stated as she got out of her chair at the head of the table.

"But, grandmother-" he tried to say "That's an order Kamilah, you do as I say" she interrupted before leaving the dining room.

In their household, his grandmother's word was law, a law that for the first time in his life hated.

"I am so sorry Milah," Anai whispered as she hugged him, his body shaking with tears as he cried his eyes out.

"Grandmother did not mean what she said" why was Anai lying, he was not a child.

"Just keep your mind open Ka, grandmother just wants you to be happy" his sister said as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"I don't fancy Thabit, Anai" he cried out hugging his sister closer. "But he fancies you and perhaps giving time, you might like him too, he is quite handsome" Anai replied hugging him closer "Kasim is handsome also but I don't fancy him".

"You had better not," Anai said with a chuckle as they pulled apart.

"So have you heard the latest news?" Anai asked as she clapped her hands repeatedly with a squeal, sighing he shook his head.

"Well, prince Khaldun is here!" she yelled in glee, rolling his eyes he fell into the bed with a huff "That is not news, Anai he came the day before I left for here".

"Have you seen him?" she asked her eyes shining in anticipation, "No, I have not" he replied dully and chuckled when she hissed and threw his pillow at his head.