Act Like It!

Oh my Gigi Hadid so much feels, so much feels oh!

He hadn't planned on having Khal know of the incident that happened the day before but as always things never went as he planned as he was here trying relentlessly to soothe the anger that had consumed Khal.

"I will order for his head!"

"No" Milah replied as he tried to make Khal see reason, "This is not so serious" he added pulling Khal's hands from his face and giving it a light kiss.

"Of course it is, I care so much about your safety" Khal bellowed angrily as he left Milah's side to pace his room.

"Tell me his name!" Khal demanded with intent eyes as he glared at Milah. "No" he replied shaking his head and turning in the other direction.

"Tell me his name Kamilah!" Khal asked him again with a sharp glare, "I said no" Milah insisted with a firm tilt of his jaw, "I will not allow you feel threatened in your own kingdom!" Khal thundered his voice rising with each sentence.

"I don't feel threatened Khal, it's a normal occurrence" Milah replied trying to appease Khal's anger but it seemed his words only made him more mad.

"Milah tell me his name!" Khal roared again this time with only more anger, "I will not be happy with you if you do not tell me his name" Khal said decisively.

"The Khal I knew would not behead a man for no good reason" Milah replied hoping to Ra that his words would appeal to Khal's good nature and maybe he would change his mind.

"The Khal you knew grew up to become a man that protects who he cares about" Khal replied his golden eyes flashing in anger. "And for no good reason?, the Milah I knew would never let someone disrespect him" Khal added with a leveled glare.

"The Milah you knew wasn't expecting to become a whore, once you lay down for money there isn't much of your self-respect remaining!" Milah replied his heart beating after his words, he held his ground however glaring firmly at Khal from his position on the bed.

Those words seemed to calm him down because he walked up to Milah and knelt before him, holding Milah's face between his hands Khal voiced out, "You are not a whore, you are my future husband and it's high time you started acting like it", his voice turning into a whisper as he placed a kiss on Milah forehead.

"If you don't treat yourself with respect, what do you expect from others?" he asked obviously broken by his own words because his eyes had begun to water.

Using his hands to wipe the tears that trickled out of his eyes Milah begged "Please Khal don't cry for me, it won't happen again, I never want to be the reason you cry, I never want you to cry, ever!".

"If this happens again, I will not hesitate to behead the culprit" Khal finalized firmly kissing the back of Milah's hands before he pulled him into a hug.

"I love you so much, I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you", shaking his head Milah replied "It won't happen again" his voice wobbly as he pulled Khal closer.

"I just got you, just now, I don't want to ever let you go" Khal whispered in Milah's ears before pulling away and saying "I don't joke with you so don't joke with yourself".

"I love you Khal" Milah said placing kisses on his cheeks, "I know you do, I know" Khal replied running his hands through his hair, "Do you know how beautiful you are?" Khal asked pushing Milah's hair out of his face, "Of course I know" Milah replied with a bashful chuckle, "You had better" Khal said kissing him on the lips.

"Hm" Milah moaned as he tasted Khal's lips, holding his face closer by his neck Milah opened his mouth to let Khal's tongue in.

He was slowly pushed on his back and Khal saddled him, untying the string that held Milah's dress together slowly pulling the material apart.