Blue

I was a little disappointed that nobody told me what they thought about Kani in the last chapter, it bothered me a little, I guess, so if you guys could give a little more feedback I'd be really glad.

He had been thinking of visiting his family to talk to them and see if they would be opposed to him being adopted by Aisha, if they would see him any different.

A part of himself was telling him that they would not be opposed to it, but the other part was countering.

This was why he never took rash decisions because in the heat of the moment you can agree to a thing that needed more attention and that was what was happening now.

He should have discussed it with his family before agreeing but like always in a very Milah like fashion he doesn't.

He didn't have work today so he made his way to Khal's room as soon as he took his bath, he had his hair tied with a ribbon and braided it, he wasn't in the mood to be moving them over his shoulders every few moments.

"Where are you going in such a rush?" he heard a voice that was far too familiar say, turning to see The Head Slave with his arms on his chest, "I have to go see someone" Milah replied firmly with his eyes looking directly at Thabit's.

"Who?" Thabit inquired with his head tilted to the side, "I uh well I" he tried to say when a voice interrupted them "I sent for him" sighing in relief when he turned and saw Khal's sister who was decked in a white attire with a small crown on her head.

Thabit eyes widened comically as he bowed his head very low in greeting, giving Kani a grateful smile that she returned with a wink he greeted "Good morning princess".

"You may leave" Kani said waving Thabit off with a dismissive wave, "Yes, your highness" he replied rushing away with Kani smiling mischievously as he left, something told him she liked the power she held a little too much, she and Nefertiti could be such great friends.

When Thabit had placed a good distance between them Kani said "Nobody listens to me at grandfather's place" her mouth in a pout, "So off to see Khal?" she asked walking beside him, nodding he replied "He said to come see him" as they went through a door.

"Well good luck with that, I need to find someone worthy of my terrorizing" Kani replied patting him on the back lightly before going in the other direction, lips curved in anticipation "Break a leg" he called out before knocking on Khal's back door.

"Good morning love" Khal said as he opened the door smiling as he pulled Milah in, placing a kiss on Milah's forehead he sat him down on the bed, "What do you think about going out this evening with me?" Khal asked with a bright smile his golden eyes shining.

"Going out?" Milah asked before adding, "How is that possible?" he had been getting tired of seeing Khal only indoors, when they were younger Khal never had much of a liking for closed doors and Milah had been wondering if he had grown out of it.

"Kani plans on covering for me" Khal replied pushing off the bed and moving to where his clothes were arranged "I was planning on going casual but decided to let you choose" Khal said pulling out a dress that looked far too expensive to be 'casual'.

"That isn't casual at all Khal" Milah said his thoughts out loud, Khal pulled out another one and Milah shook his head asking him to change it again "Come and find it yourself" Khal groaned out drooping to the bed with a huff.

Shaking his head at Khal he stood up, murmuring under his lips "You got lazy" as he walked to the closet playfully kicking Khal's legs on his way.

Pulling out clothes that sat at the depth of Khal's closet Milah pulled them all out before separating what he felt looked casual enough, sighing he threw one of the dresses he saw on Khal and said "That will do".