Hate On Me

Guys, before you read this chapter, I urge you to read the "Soul mates" chapter, I introduced a new character here but it didn't feel right to just introduce him without having prior knowledge of him. It's really not a must but just a suggestion.

"I said what in the name of Ra is going on here?", the voice repeated only now with a lot more heat, thrashing in Thabit's hold and pushing him away, Milah turned to the voice and gasped.

He had only just realized it but Prince Seth looked a lot like Khal but that makes sense now because he now knows that they're related.

"Good morning, your highness", he and Thabit chorused with a respectful bow, "Yes yes, you bowed and what not, what i want to know is what was going on here before I interrupted it?" Prince Seth replied flippantly as he watched them with his onyx colored eyes, folding his arms over his muscular chest.

Milah was about to cast out Thabit when he was interrupted "I was just showing him how to cut the bushes, Sire", Thabit lied as he bowed down deeper.

"Of course, because I'm blind and can't see what's in front of me" Seth replied with an eye roll, "I do not condone outdoor sex...or at least not on the palace grounds" he added with a smirk on his lips.

"Besides it's in broad daylight you horses, isn't it better to wait for night time before you start?", he asked with a whistle winking his dark eyes at Milah.

Milah was about to deny whatever the Prince had in mind when Thabit interjected saying "We're sorry, your highness" before pulling Milah away.

Pulling his hands out of Thabit's hand he glared at the man, how could he dare to harass him in the middle of the damned garden, what gave him the right to place his hands on him?

His eyes narrowed in a glare Milah lashed out a solid punch that hit Thabit right in his nose, "Ah!" Thabit yelled as he held his nose as blood poured out of it.

In any other situation Milah would feel bad or remorseful but he has had it to his limits with the Head Slave, this wasn't love anymore, it was becoming...it had become an obsession.

"Do not place your hands on me in your life again, Thabit!" Milah yelled as he pointed a finger at a teary eyed Thabit.

"If this happens again, you'll have hell to pay and believe me, it won't be by my hands" Milah further threatens hoping that maybe this time the Head Slave would leave him alone.

"Cut the damned bushes yourself!" He added before leaving angrily, pushing the stray hairs that fell from his braid behind his ear, he made his way to his room to get changed. Thabit had better not follow him.

"Milah! Wait!" he heard Thabit yell behind him, people working on the palace grounds turned to look at them quizzing, glaring at them he quickened his pace to his quarters.

"Milah!" Thabit repeated loudly behind him, if he keeps this up Khal was going to hear about this and he was sure that's when Thabit would start to regret his actions.

Pretending to not hear, he walked faster before walking into the halls of the slave quarters, he saw Amun by the corner of the slave quarters, running up to him Milah pleaded "If Thabit asks of me, tell him I went that way" pointing to left.

Nodding Amun opened the room he shared with his sister and urged Milah to get inside "Go in, he won't suspect a thing" Amun whispered to him, pushing him gently into his room.

As soon as he enter Milah closed the door and relaxed his back on the wooden barrier, breathing heavily he sighed before taking a look around the room.