Here.

They were alone in Milah's room, Alia leaving them there with a wink and a sly look at Khal's hooded eyes, if Milah didn't know better he would think that she was plotting their night together already...but he just thinks she overestimated their lack of control.

As soon as the door was closed Khal descends on him, crowding him against the wall and just pushes his face into the crook of Milah's neck, inhaling his scent and trailing little kisses down his slender neck, the contact was very much needed because Milah has his fist bunching Khal's dress, and pulling him closer.

Close enough to feel just how much Khal had been missing him, close enough to feel every touch of the skin he hasn't touched in a while, they were breathing heavily and they hadn't even kissed, Khal's face still pushed into the crock of Milah's neck and just being satisfied with his overall presence.

"I missed you."

Khal mumbled into Milah's skin, his voice deep with emotion as he held onto Milah tighter, with his lips grazing the sensitive skin on Milah's neck.

"Not being without you was torture...I couldn't feel your presence, I couldn't hear you speak...it was like all those years without you...only now it felt like our time together was a dream...a dream that never happened...like you were never there." Khal's voice breaks a little at the end; Milah could feel his hands digging into his stomach...to feel him, to confirm that he was real.

"I'm here, I've always been here...waiting...waiting for you to come" Milah whispers to him, his voice soft but words having a strong effect on Khal, "And you came...you came just like I knew you would" he adds pulling Khal closer and giving him a kiss on his forehead, a little kiss between his eyes.

"Yes...I came, I'll always come because it's you, because I love you" he hears Khal mumble as he hugged him closer, he understood why he was acting like this...like he was going to lose Milah.

Pulling away slowly and carefully, he looked up at Khal's eyes, he had tears in them and looked the most vulnerable Milah has ever seen him, and he was showing this side of him to Milah, his eyes welled up with tears as his lips tremble and that was when Milah really realized how loved he was.

"I love you" he whispered not for himself, but for Khal to hear, to be reassured that his feelings were still the same, "I love you so much" Milah adds before placing a kiss on Khal's lips, a groan escapes from the prince's mouth and Milah's back is pushed to the wall again.

Hands that had become familiar wandered down his chest as Khal sucks on his lower lip, taking it in his mouth and biting it softly...he feels Khal's hands in his hair, holding his head in place as he deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue and exploring the expanses of his betrothed mouth...Oh Ra it felt so good to just think that!

He chuckles into Khal's mouth, his lips pulling into a shy smile as he feels heat spread on his cheeks, "What is it?" Khal asks looking at Milah's face in humor... "Tell me why you laughed?" he asks holding his chin up to look into Khal's bright golden eyes.

"Betrothed" Milah says with a shy chuckle looking at anywhere but Khal as his teeth dig into his lower lip in bashfulness "The word is quite precise, isn't it?" Milah asks as he pressed his face into Khal's chest.

"Hm, it is...it means that soon I'll have you all to myself, it means that we will be together for as long as you'll have me...it means that I'll give you kisses in the morn and love you all night...it means that you'll be there for me as I will be there for you." Khal paused his words to place a kiss on Milah's forehead not skipping a beat as he continued.

"I wonder what mornings with you will be like, with you wrapped around my waist while I sleep, with your hair all over the place...trailing kisses all over your body while you sleep. I love you so much you know...I'm planning on living the rest of my days relearning all that I have forgotten and the new things I haven't learnt about you."