Golden Eyes

So just1morestory suggested that the pair name for Khal and Milah should be "Mikhal" which I totally agree with because the name looks so beautiful and perfect.

In addition, yes when they in fact 'do the do' you guys are going to get all the details.

He waited for Friday to come with crossed fingers. The prince's men never came to look for him anymore and he wondered why, if Chuma had made it seem so important.

He had been saving up all of the money he could afford to save so he could buy the items used for the offerings.

During the days before he went to the temple on behalf of Khal he would avoid going to the brothel, he was not willing to have someone destroy his prayers.

The only thing he needed now was the necklace that was in Nefertiti's possession.

He had been sidestepping her for the past few days now and he could not help but feel odd about it.

This was his friend who he cared about for the past seven years of his life and now he was forced to avoid exchanging words with her so as not to discover her wrath.

He wondered exactly when they became strangers to each other, a woman he has known for the past seven years of his life, he had eaten with her, danced with her; he has loved her like his own sister.

Milah did not know how to handle the emotion that came through him anytime he heard the door of his room open as he pretended to sleep.

The relentless urge to apologize for something he knew nothing about, what he hated the most was the wariness in her presence, the shame he felt in having to sleep with one eye open in fear.

How could he not? He was aware of Nefertiti skillfulness with knives. He was not ready to be butchered in his sleep, he still had a lot of life in front of him. He was just twenty and three.

He wondered how he could get the necklace from Nefertiti's grasp, he did not feel honorable about stealing it back even if it was his. He felt like it would prove her point if he did it.

Exhaling he got up from his bed and stretched, he decided that if he had to beg for the necklace back, he had better have an early start.

Taking his bath cloth from the nail on the wall, he made his way to the bathroom, whistling on his way; a sure sign that something good was going to happen today. Milah could not whistle on a normal day.

Taking one of the buckets and filling it with water, he entered one of the stalls. He always washed his hair with extra care on this day; he knew how much Khal liked to run his hands through them.

Smiling happily as he thought of what would happen if Khal truly came today, excitement washing through his body.

Washing his body with a sponge and soap, he kept for this particular reason. Making sure he washed every inch of his body properly he rinsed his body with the water.

After pulling on his bath clothes, he left the stall feeling oddly refreshed.

Turning to leave as Thabit entered with his lower body cover with a white cloth. Avoiding the Head slave's eyes, he tried to walk around him when he felt a firm hand around his arm.

"Good morning Milah" Thabit said his voice slurry a clear indicator that he had just risen.

"Good morning Thabit" Milah replied still avoiding to look at him.