Over The Nile...

Anticipation was killing him, cutting him into tiny pieces and spitting him out, slippery, mushy and hopeless. He swears the anxiousness wasn't intentional, he didn't plan to get all grey headed over the prospect of Khal coming to visit, it just happened!

He wasn't expecting to get all damped armpits about and he also wasn't expecting he'd lose sleep over it...he's lying the latter was an expectation when it comes to him.

He was mentally panicking. He hasn't seen Khal in almost a week, he didn't know how he was supposed to act when he did see him, should he rush up to him and give a hug?, or should he shy away from Khal's hands like a blushing bride he obviously wasn't. Perhaps he should just go with the flow of Khal's attitude towards him, he didn't want to seem desperate...But holy Ra, he wanted so much to show Khal how much he miss him.

He wanted to rush up to him and hug him as tight as his body can allow, push his face into the crook of Khal's neck and pepper kisses on his face. He wanted to hold Khal with pride, because he could do that now right?

Khal asked for his hand. He thinks he had the right to kiss Khal in the middle of a street if it pleased him and that thought...the simple thought of a probability of that happening made Milah want to explode. Explode into tiny pieces and never be patched up again.

Alia couldn't help but find his actions amusing, her dark eyes twinkling with glee when he would sit by himself and be so deep in thought that he didn't notice Zulu climb up his shoulders and scatter his hair.

He doesn't even blame Alia for finding humor in what was going on, he was quite aware of the fact that he didn't make a pretty picture with his blue eyes wide in anticipation and his mouth in disbelief.

When the day came, the day that Khal was to come see him, he couldn't contain his excitement, he spend more than two hours in the bathroom...thrice. Washing up and changing his dress all three times, always feeling the itch to do something more than just dress up, Alia had gotten him a special perfume...she called it Jazmine, said it was for lovers, her smile a lot more devious than Milah liked.
However he collects the gift regardless, he was going to need all the help he could get, even if it was from liquid n a bottle. He wasn't picky.

He's pulling off his dress again in the privacy of his room when he hears a soft knock on the door, pulling the dress back on his body, he moves to open it. Alia stands before him with her face torn with a wide smile and then she's pushing folded clothes to his chest.

"I was planning on giving it to you on your 'coming into the family ceremony'...but since this is a lot more important at the moment, I made some adjustments and I'd rather you wear it to see the prince, I wouldn't mind if you got ravished in it too" she ends with a wink that makes him chuckle a little silently thanking her for it.

He watches her leave before he closes his door and makes his way to his high stool to lay out his outfit, his teeth biting into his lower lip as he unfolded the white material...pulling it slowly from the neat fold and he gasped at the beauty.

If the blue dress was breathtaking, this was death inducing, the dress was beautiful, white and had golden fabrics at the edges, the collar was filled with precious gems and he was instantly in love.

The blue dress had been given to him, not made particularly for him...but this...he could see the amount of attention was put into ever stitch, the amount of love Alia used to sew this dress from scratch...And she made it for him, all for him.

His eyes gets watery for a minute before he braves off and changes into the dress, with a feeling of appreciation...at the fact that Alia had taken time to sew this for him was more over whelming than the gems on the dress.