Soul mates

The first sentence was inspired by a song I heard and loved a lot, "7 years" by Lucas Graham

Guys, please check out my new story "Leave your Lover" tell me what you think about it.

"When I was seven years old, my mother told me 'go out and find yourself a friend or you'll be lonely'..."

"And you found me?"

"And I found you"

Milah loved being loved. He loved having the attention that he never gets, from someone he loves on him. He lived so long without someone to lean on and he wanted to enjoy what he had now. He knows he did not seem like someone who needed assurance but he did. It didn't make him childish...it was a mortal feeling.

Milah sometimes wondered what would have become of him if Khal hadn't spoken those words to him. If Khal never looked unto him as someone worth his love, what would have been his fate?

However, he understands that nothing ever happened without the consent of fate. He believes in destiny, the inevitable, the unavoidable, he believes that it was destiny for Khal and himself to meet.

Love was a confusing phenomenon, one never chooses who they love, love choose it for them, and it was amazing that his love was returned, that his heart was save in Khal's hands. For as love is amazing it almost never works in your favor.

"Soul mates"

"What are they?"

He has heard so many stories about that word...soul mates...and most of them were from stories that Khal had told him once or twice. He recalls Khal telling him about how humans used to have two pairs of everything, eyes, mouths, limbs and a foreign god named Zeus was terrified of them, he had thought them to have eminent powers so he split them apart and cursed them to live their lives searching for their other halves.

While the story had been a tad bit terrifying to him at the time, he remembers thinking that he and Khal were soul mates. He would like to think they were each other's half.

The story only intensified what he was so sure about, He and Khal were meant to be and against all odds they will be because while in most cases Ra was unfair Milah was having a good feeling about Khal's return but he won't raise his hopes because as much as Ra was good he was also a bit harsh.

He loved the idea of a soul mate, someone who loved you for who you were, who will always love you...he wanted that eternal love, with Khal...

"You still think too early in the morning my love?" Khal murmured by his side as he roused from his slumber, "I was just..." Milah trialed off with a chuckle, "I was thinking" he replied with a small smile.

"What about?" Khal asked as he slowly got out of the bed and made his way to his closet, "About us..." Milah replied with a shy smile as he watches Khal undress and pull on his bathing cloth.

"What about us my love?" Khal asked coming back to the bed and sitting beside Milah and running his fingers through his hair caringly making Milah lean into his touch.

"It is not important," Milah mumbled as he moved closer to snuggle himself to Khal, "Anything you think about is important, what have I told you?" Khal replied seemingly amused "You said that the mind is the fountain of greatness" Milah replied with a small laugh muffled by Khal's covered chest.

"Alright, and what have I said about your mind?" Khal asked with his fingers in Milah's hair, "It's beautiful" Milah responded with a flush, pushing his face into Khal's chest shyly. "I'm glad you remembered" Khal whispered hugging Milah closer to him; he had almost forgotten those words because there was no one to remind him.