Feelings

I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Excuse my excessive exclamations marks, I'm so happy)

I am working on a new story but don't know when I'll post it yet. You guys should totally check out my other book "Smithened"...me thinks it's not so bad *lies*

He felt so much emotions rush through him, overwhelming him. He had no idea of what to say as he stared as this man came closer, each step making his heartbeat louder, and faster, he wondered how the man did not hear it.

He was speechless as he watched on, unable to do anything else but that. He felt tears water his eyes as he tried so hard to smile. Blinking the tears away, he was not going to miss this moment for anything. The night winds blowing made the scene so dreamlike, he had dreamt of this moment, so many times he couldn't believe it was becoming a reality.

That was when he realized that this was not a dream, and that was when his head finally registered that something was happening because a shiver went through his body. Khal was here, he was finally here, and he looked so perfect.

"Khal" he gasped out as his legs suddenly decided to function and he ran, he ran to Khal. Arms wide open to take him he smashed into his strong hard body and held on.

That was when the tears came down uncontrollably, pouring out of his eyes as he sobbed on Khal's broad but familiar shoulders. His tears dampening Khal's dress but he didn't complain, he just hugged as tight as he could.

"Milah" Khal whispered in his neck, his lips brushing against his skin sending shivers down his spine, "Khal I waited" Milah said wetly as his hands roamed Khal's body with both of his hands as they stood close to each other. "I waited so long," he added as he looked down to stare at Khal's chest still not believing that he was here, in the flesh.

Fingers held his chin up, making his eyes look at Khal's "I missed you so much, Milah" Khal said his deep voice softened by the moment. A tear was about to fall from his eyes but Khal wiped it off saying "I am here now, don't cry, I think I cried enough for both of us already".

Those words made him start to cry again as he hugged Khal tightly, happy that he was not the only one in hurt, happy Khal missed him as much.

"I missed you so much" Milah spoke his voice hoarse with all the crying. "I missed you too" Khal replied as he caressed Milah's back. Like he used to.

"You kept your hair" Khal said as they sat on the bench still tight in each other's embrace, Milah almost sitting on Khal's lap in the closeness, he could feel Khal's comforting heat envelope him, he felt like he was weightless...like he was loved...

"You like it this way, do you not?" Milah replied placing his head on Khal's shoulder feeling oddly at home and protected. He still could not believe that Khal was here, holding him close like this.

"I love it, you look beautiful" Khal replied as he pulled out the blue ribbon that kept Milah's hair together "You kept it" he said dazed as he looked at the ribbon he had given to Milah with such adoration Milah could just melt on the spot.

"Of course I did, you gave it to me" he replied his hands still caressing Khal's arm, the one that wasn't holding onto him. "Did you keep the...", Khal trialed off when Milah pointed at his black robe. Using his free hand, he picked the robe and gave it to Milah who pulled out the necklace with a blush.

"You kept this too," Khal murmured as he touched the necklace, his mother's necklace. "Did you ever where it?" he asked unclasping it, shaking his head Milah replied, "I could not handle wearing it" placing a kiss on his head Khal asked Milah to turn.