6. So This is Zachary

A/N: Every time I hear this song, I think of Adulting, and sex. Aren't overshares the best?!

Jonna smoothed her hands over her wild hair. She was tipsy, but not too much. Just enough to soften her nerves. The assurance of her stupidity after the plane ride had disappeared, along with her worries of Shane The Crazy Man. The only assurance she needed now was to know just how tall of a guy Zachary really was.

When he came back to the table, about to sit down, she held up a hand. "Don't do that."

His brows met in the middle. "Why not?"

"Because we're gettin' outta here. Duh."

"Oh." A grin lit up his beautiful face. He offered a hand, which she gladly clasped on the journey out of her chair. "You have all the good ideas," he said.

Jonna very deliberately pressed her curves against Zachary's body, and she heard him draw in a sharp breath.

"I'm full of great ideas."

He bent, cupped her cheek, and closed his mouth over hers. The kiss was soft, sweet, with a promise of much more as his arms encircled her tightly.

When he released her, Zachary said, "Show me."

By then, they had stumbled outside, and hardly anyone lingered on the sidewalk. One man passed by, shaking his head with a half-smile. Her cheeks flushed slightly, but she was never one to let something like embarrassment shake her off.

"Challenge accepted." Jonna kissed him back, groping behind her to find his hands and settle them on her ass.

Zachary groaned into her mouth and caressed her roughly. He broke off and appraised her.

"This is...okay?" His hands remained wrapped around her, and he showed little intention of backing away.

His excitement pressed against her thigh, and stopped herself from reaching down his pants. The fact that they were making out in front of a bar like two teenagers did nothing to deter her need.

Pace yourself.

She struggled for a steady breath. "It'd be better if we were in my hotel room already."

His head bobbed up and down. "Read my mind."

"