7. Twice, and More Idiocy

A/N: Friendly warning things will get very real from time to time. This is the start of a very heated chapter (this is heated times ten, and the next will be heated times twenty), so either enjoy, or click ahead. Either way, if you comment, I might let you choose the next comprising position for Jonna...!

Double A/N: Check out the new cover ;-D

The walk to the hotel was full of fervent kisses, straying hands, and a bit of giggling

The walk to the hotel was full of fervent kisses, straying hands, and a bit of giggling. The giggles followed after they drew more head-shaking and smiles from strangers.

They stumbled to the elevator, laughing when Jonna tripped and nearly fell. After the doors closed, Zachary pressed her against the wall, exploring her mouth with the same insistence as the fingers he brushed over her stomach and down, down, until he dipped them inside of her. She came up for air, gasping with each stroke. He trailed light kisses along her jaw and over her neck.

She had one second of clarity before becoming lost to his talent:

Is this really happening?

His fingers rubbed over her most sensitive spot, and electricity trailed with his touch. When his hands slowed, she took hold, driving his fingers deeper inside.

"Impatient," he chuckled softly, but his hands worked harder.

She threw her head back, moaning uncontrollably. When the magic moment crested, the elevator bell rang. Jonna barely registered the doors sliding open to reveal their torrid scene to a man and woman waiting in the corridor.

Through heavy lidded eyes, Jonna sloshed out the first thing that came to mind: "So sorry for the inconvenience," and the doors slid shut again.

Zachary buried his face in her neck, howling with laughter. His hands hadn't moved from her pants, and she squirmed as he lightly pinched and prodded.

"Quit it," she moaned, not really meaning it at all.

"Make me." He bit her neck, and she lost it for a second time.

Somehow, they made it to her room. They tumbled onto the bed, grabbing at clothes, and meeting for kisses as they yanked off shirts or kicked off pants. She resisted the urge to cover herself, but finally couldn't help covering her arms over her breasts. For years, only one man had seen her naked, and anxiety ran over her. When Zachary was fully exposed, Jonna caught her breath. He was exquisitely large, and totally worth the plane ride. From the look on his face, he also appreciated what he saw.

"You're so little," he said hoarsely.

She smiled. "Is that weird? It's possible I'm too short for you. Who knows how the mechanics of this will work?"

How is this gonna work at all?

A moment's hesitation ruined her lustful intentions. She had been celibate for far too long. What if it showed? What if she wasn't good for anyone but Shane? What if she'd never been good at all?